Admiration Pt 2 (I think we can both fit.)

Alana and Ivar never spoke in Kattegat. They only exchanged looks and sneaky smiles that went unnoticed by anyone else. She didn't know what to say to him after it all. Alana wanted to say everything to him, how that wasn't how she wanted her first time to be or how she didn't want to lose their oddly different friendship, but he never came close enough to her to say it.

He sat next to his mother in the great hall, teasing his mother and brothers as usual. She sat one table away talking with Floki and Helga about the upcoming raids planned with Bjorn. He almost had all of his boats ready.

"I hear the streets are made of gold." Helga smiled pouring you some ale.

"Nonsense." Floki giggled. "Will you come with us Alana? I think this will fair well as your first raid. It will be something new for your young eyes to see."

"I will think about it." Alana wouldn't though. The farm would need protecting, while her father traveled with the warriors.

Ivar waves Alana over to her the table once his mother leaves. She sifts through the crowd sitting next to him. "Why have you been ignoring me, Alana?"

"Because I don't know what to say to you." She sips her mead giving Hvitserk a small nod and Ubbe as well. "Did you want something Prince Ivar?"

"To go about Kattegat with you tonight." He said leaning in to her. "I would like to show you something."

"There is not a place in Kattegat I have not seen."

"It is a simple yes or no answer Alana."

"Yes." She doesn't hesitate to whisper back to him.

"Then we should go." He climbs down from his chair crawling through people. And no one seems to notice or care about him slithering about. She follows him through the streets of the city into a small shack. "There is about to be a be a meeting between some important people here. I would like to listen."

"If we are caught?"

"Who cares, I am a prince."

"And I..."

"Are the princes friend. Shut up." Ivar opens a small door to the adjacent closet. "I think we can both fit." He says sneakily waving her into the small room. She sits beside him, and he removes a small wooden tile from a small peep whole. "We have to be quiet."

"I wasn't planning on talking."

"I wasn't either." He says as he pulls her on top of him. His hands pull at the corset and he leans into her kissing her softly. His kisses weren't rushed or forced. They gently showered her lips and neck and she didn't protest. Alana ran her hands through his short hair. She was happy that they didn't need words because even though it had been only once she missed him. Those slick conversations and snide remarks. He untied his pants and lifted her dress. "My brothers are feigning over this slave and I cannot see what they desire in her." He pauses. "Not when there is someone ass beautiful as you available." He doesn't prepare her for his assault as he pushes her down on him and it's not needed for she is smooth to push into, thanks to her anticipation.

The main room door opens, and Harald enters with his brother. "What are plans during this raid?" Halfdan says.

Her eyes widen as Ivar continues to push into her. His angle is perfect with each stroke. He smiles at her nodding his head for her not to make a sound. Alana tries to lift off of him and he pulls her closer to him. "Bite me if you have to, but I don't intend on stopping." He warns.

She buries her face in his shoulder controlling her pants while he pushes into her over and over again causing her whole body to melt above him.

"I think that Ubbe is suspicious of us." Harald adds.

"And that younger one is well aware of everything." Halfdan slides a chair out and sits down. "He can't do much though, given his state."

Ivar stops shooting his eyes at Halfdan, His chest shutters in anger. Alana snaps his head back to her and smiles. She rocks on top of him loving the way his thick dick filled her. She shook her head peppering kisses all over him.

"Never under estimate ones who look weak." Harald adds.

"He's a cripple. He can't even walk." Halfdan half chuckles.

"I am telling you that one is the one we should fear most. He has more Ragnar in him than any."

"We shall see, huh brother?" They leave the room lowing out the one candle.

Alana hadn't cared to hear what either man had said. She continued to ride him with his hands holding her for support. Her body shakes on top of his in small orgasms and she rest her head in the nape of his neck. "Ivar." She whispers. "Come back to me."

"I will." He mouths lifting her up. He ties her corset back up and gives her one more kiss. "They will miss us at the Hall."

"What is wrong?" She says. "Was I not what you wanted?"

"You're everything that I wanted."

"Then why are you sitting here..." She nods her head. "They called you a cripple." She said sitting next to him.

"I don't care." He spat. But his eyes told a different story as they watered to the brim.

Alana shook her head disappointingly. "You shouldn't be worried with what they say. You are so strong Ivar. So what, yes you are crippled. And that makes you a better man than any of your other brothers, even those who have went to battle. You've been in a battle your whole life. It's why I admire you. I want your resilience and strength and your heart."

Ivar nods his head wiping the trail of tears from his face. "Tell no one of this okay?"

"Have I ever?"

"No." He gave her another quick kiss. "Come on. My brother is already teasing me about you."

+b

Prompt Request on Tumblr: I think we both can fit.

I decided to make it a Part 2, to Admiration! I hope you enjoy!