Mr. Lothbrok

Ivar wasn't a hard man to please, he had three simple rules about the position she had recently acquired. Be on time. Always say sir. Wear no panties. Erin done all three every time they met, for the most part but how was she supposed to do it when he appeared unexpectedly?

The knock at the door startled her for a moment. She damn near threw her pen across the room watching Ivar enter unannounced. He stood in front of her. He said nothing at first. He just admired Erin, there staring at him. "Good afternoon Mrs. Malone."

"Morning." She pauses. "Sir. How are you?"

"I called you last night." He shrugs. "I called three times to be precise, what were you doing?"

"Well, my husband came back to town." She cuts her eyes up to him. He didn't like to hear about her husband, for the most part he didn't want to hear about anything pertaining to him or the fact that she was married. He liked her behind the desk, over the desk, under the desk... in a bed.... Anywhere but with him. He didn't exactly treat her right.

When they had first met, she was smaller. Her waist more snatched. Her arms less fat. Her thighs slimmer and that's the woman he wanted now. He couldn't accept the changes her body had made, the babies and the stress of being a housewife. Ivar on the other hand tended to worship every crease in her body. Every stretch mark and every line ignited pure lust in him.

"sounds like an excuse to me?" He said with a slight trace of annoyance in his voice. He twisted he lock and slid the black jacket from his body folding it neatly then placing it on the arm of the couch. "and where was that sir?" he smiles but the smile is cut short as he makes his way around the desk to her spinning the chair towards him. "Stand for me..." He whispers.

"Are there people out there?"

"It doesn't really matter who is out there, Erin. You're in trouble now." He touches her arm gently and she stands. "Bend over." Ivar whispers against her ear and she listens leaning her body over the desk. He flips the her dress up and reveals her black panties. "Oh Erin, as much as I love these on you... this is not acceptable.' He sucks his teeth. His fingers quickly unbuckle his belt and the cool leather stings against her skin. He watches her legs part instinctively and slaps it against her skin once more. The faint red appearing beneath her shade of brown paired with her melodic moans has him hard already.

"Ivar, harder." She pleas.

Ivar hits her again. "You fucking, vixen you... do you like it when I make you beg?" He drops the belt smoothing over the warm area he'd just hit. His fingers slip into her underwear and tug the down to her knees. "Hmm?"

"Yes..."

"Don't care about those people out there now do you?" He chuckles slipping a finger into her easily and then dragging it back out. His finger glistens with her arousal and his blue eyes light up. He turns her around allowing her to sit at the edge of the desk and his fingers slip back into her and curling. She gasps as his fingers sink back into her. He thrusts them rapidly feeling her walls pulsate around them each time he spun and then added his thumb against her clit for more friction. Ivar watched her chest rise and fall quickly as she grips the desk for more stability. Then she explodes around him. Her cum rolling down her thigh and then down her leg. The wail that escapes from her is like music to his ears. Her body tenses then release, only to tense once again as the next one builds. He feels her contracting around his finger and withdraws them smiling. "A thank you would be nice." He said cockily peppering kisses down her neck and then to her collar bone. He licks the line of neck and sucks for a moment adding to her pleasure. "What's wrong with you today, Erin?"

There were so many answers to that question. No sleep. No love. Everything. She swallowed refusing to ruin her bliss with her reality and shakes her head. "Nothing, Ivar. I mean it's nothing that you will have to deal with. I know you're busy with things that you have on your plate."

"Don't make this harder than it already is," he said stepping back from her. She tended to be the only good part of his day most of the time. He didn't want her to be hurting, especially not from a man who didn't deserve her anyway. "Tell me."

"He came back from his work trip yesterday and he barely looked at me. He basically shunned me off like I was a maid. He gave me his clothes. Played with the kids and went to sleep." Erin pauses. "I know... this isn't..."

"Hey look, I think you're beautiful... not just saying this because it's what you want to hear. I think you are perfect and if he doesn't see that... then fuck him. Leave him."

"It's been ten years Ivar. I can't leave him."

"Bullshit." He laughs. "You can do whatever you want woman, you're not going to get stoned or have to where a scarlet letter. This I swear." He kisses her once more. "Wouldn't it be great to come home to a man that loves you."

"You can't just say things like that." Erin says kissing him back.

"Leave him. I'm going to take care of you, okay?" His words were sincere, and he didn't wait for an answer spreading her legs. He sank into her feeling her flesh engulf him until he hit a wall and slammed into her pulling her nearly off the desk. He peeks down watching his dick fill her over and over. "You don't know what you do to me. You're so fucking tight baby."

His fingers delved into her flesh and he forcefully fucked her, feeling her molten heat around him. She spasmed near an orgasm but never reaching it. "You like how I tease you?" He drug out of her slowly. "huh?" He couldn't think when she was around him like this, flinching and grasping around him. She was eager and hungry for another one but he didn't w ant to give it to her so easily. He wanted her to relish in what she could have, he pushed her back on the desk, her round ass arching her body up perfectly. Say my name when you come." He said as if he already knew her body. The way she tensed and peeled herself from the desk he knew that she wouldn't last another minute. . He pulled her closer so her feet were dangling off the desk nearly touching the ground and slid out of her a then dove back in with full force sending a tidal wave through her body of unending pleasure. She cried his name in an intense scream and her nails dig into his back. Ivar's face lit up and he pounds into her until the sparks of orgasms in her surges through him. "Fuck Erin. Fuck." He slammed into her more spurting his hot cum on her walls causing her more pleasure. "I could do this to you forever." He confessed helping her up from the desk.

"I'm sure you could Mr. Lothbrok, sir." She plants a lazy kiss on his lips.