Friends-Ubbe

(Based off Ed Sheeran- Friends)

It was simple. Ubbe Lothbrok was not good for you. He had a way of finagling his way into your heart even when you knew that it was doomed. He sat at the table across from you discussing some random numbers with your dad. It was bad that they worked together. Because quite often Ubbe found a way to get to you where you couldn't wonder away from him. Like this dinner table.

"I totally agree with you, it would be extremely more rational to use solar energy rather than natural resources. We 're depleting the earth's resources, why not use the source of energy that grows trees." Your dad cuts into his steak shaking hi head avidly at Ubbe who has simply made his day from one sentence. What about you Y/N?"

"I stopped listening when you said something about nuclear energy and math." You admitted as you sip your wine. How did this demon find his way to the Sunday table? Your parents loved house guest.

"Of course, you did." He wipes his mouth and chuckles pointing at Ubbe. "He has a good way of teaching things, it might help you in that bio class. Ubbe you think you could teach her something?"

"I wouldn't mind helping her at all." Ubbe's gives you a knowing look and you stand from the table. "Leaving so soon?"

"I have a final and my uber is here." You kiss your dad's cheek and maneuver to your mother in the kitchen watching her juggle rinsing dishes and dessert. "Mom, I have to head out."

"Okay, you want a to go plate?"

Ubbe is behind you quicker than you think placing his plate in the water and handing her your father's. "Y/N, I can give you a ride home. I don't mind."

Persistent bastard. His hair was somehow messy and neat falling to his face but just in the right place. It didn't cover his eyes and those eyes were not to be covered. He stood beside you folding his arms against his chest as leaned against the counter, and he awaited your reply. "I will pass this time."

"Nonsense let him take you. WE know him and would much rather you go with someone who actually cares for you. And we know he lives close by, be a doll ride with him." Your mom wasn't crazy. She knew what she was doing. She smiles never looking up from her dish and you feel it. The ride home was going to be ridiculously awkward.

"Sure, thanks Ubbe. I appreciate it."

Having won the small victory, he grabs his wallet and waves to your parents. "Come on, hopefully we can beat traffic."

There was no reason you truly couldn't be with Ubbe. And there had been several times you and he had done things that friends never done. The first occasion being your twenty-first birthday party. You wanted to say it was all the liquor but from the moment he hit the door wearing his white shirt and jeans you were doomed. It didn't help that his eyes never left yours with the music pulsating around you, hip thrusting and hands touching, you'd nearly fucked him on the dance floor. He leads you away from the place and you could still remember the way his lips felt on yours Full, soft and perfect.

Your eyes are hooked on the road. There is no way in hell you can fuck him again. He was around the family too much to be the guy you wanted to jump on. "You never answered my text." He said skipping the small talk.

"I didn't have an answer."

"Yes or no would have been just fine." His eyes are also locked on the road as he grips the steering wheel. "Did I do something to you?" He whispers and you feel a tad bit of guilt seep into your heart. He'd done nothing and it wasn't fair.

"Nothing, I just don't..." Your voice wanders for a second. "I don't want to mess up things between us Ubbe. We have always been great friends. Always been people who can talk to one another without..."

"Do you know how many times we have slept together?" He asked.

"No."

"Eight. How many times have you came to me about your shitty day or something your dad did. How many times have you called just to hear my fucking voice? We're more than friends. I hate hearing you say it. I hate knowing you're deceiving yourself." Ubbe stops glaring at the road and now his eyes are like daggers on you. "I can't keep kissing strangers and pretending that they are you." He adds.

"Ubbe." He parks in the back of the parking lot, nearly a half mile from your front door. "I don't want to do this..."

"Too fucking bad, because we are fucking doing this." He says matter of fact. He adjusts his seat. "It's becoming tiring Y/N. I know they say that half of the fun is in the chase well I've done all the running that I can do." His voice is as weary as his proclaimed run.

"Friends should have some boundaries. Right, I'm sorry if I made you feel some typ-," His lips crash on yours and wherever the conversation was going you didn't care. His lips felt so soft as the parted hers. His deep breaths consume you and he pulls you over to him making her straddle him. This felt so right. His hands grip your hips pushing into the plush flesh and strategically pulling your shirt over your head. "You're trembling." He mumbles.

And you were anxious. You don't know how his belt buckle got undone or how he lifted your dress that easily but it was done and he sunk your boy down on his cock. He stretched you locking you into place as he adjusted himself with gritted teeth. You move first lifting yourself and then lowering back down slowly at first but then quickly finding a rhythm that had you both writhing. He met your movements stroking with you knocking you against the steering wheel. Your hips wind and grind into him, feeling him prod against your g-spot was one thing and then the added contact to your clit had you spiraling. Your erratic cries into his neck drove him crazy.

"I'm not going to last." He plead into your hear. "Get there." He pushed you against the steering wheel and his hand made it's way to your clit rubbing strategically in a rhythm that had you panting as he fucked up into you. Your walls clamp on him as you come landing on the horn so the whole neighborhood could hear your climax. He snatches you down on his chest slamming into you the last few times until you feel him get harder than before and he spills into you.

It's quiet as you gather yourselves. You climb back over to your seat getting your purse and keys from the floor. Ubbe grabs your hand. "Look me in the eye and tell me this meant nothing to you."

You swallow that huge lump in your throat that wanted to say otherwise. "This meant nothing to me." Your had wraps around the door handle and you step out from the car. "Thank you for the ride, Ubbe."