- Put Me In the Trash Part 2 -

Previously on DruggedUpMan:

Keith hadn't thought about that at all and judging from Charlie's facial expression he hadn't suspected the guitarist to do so

"Well let's go back to your place and look for Mick."

*

Act II

Scene I

IF YOU WANT YOUR TRASH CAN BACK, BRING ME BRIAN. YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME.

THE DEMON COW~

Keith couldn't believe it. The answer had been right before his eyes. Blimey he had put the empty bottle of Jack right next to the note...

Well nevermind, he thought and jumped up to Charlie's surprise.

"What are you doing now?"

"Get Brian of course," Keith replied in a 'duh' voice. "And exchange him for Mick."

Charlie only shock his head and got up as well. "I can't say anything to stop you, right? I need to get back anyway... thanks to you I think I left the cooker on..."

Charlie left, but Keith had started to ignore him anyway. He needed to think and come up with a plan to capture Brian and save Mick, but thinking wasn't exactly Keith's strong point.

He needed help and there was only one person he could ask.

*

Scene II

"No!"

"But I need your help to capture Brian. If somebody knows how to, it's you!"

"I said No and how should I know how to capture Brian? Do I look like a kidnapper to you or something?"

"Because you stalk him and probably know more about him than himself."

"That makes no sense!"

"You make no sense!"

"Says the idiot."

"I'm not an idiot. You are!"

"Fuck you, if one of us is one than it is definitely you!"

"Shut up and help me!"

"No and surely not for Mock."

At first the discussion had been somewhat funny to witness, but at some point Bill had just wandered off, regretting he hadn't send Keith away the minute he had seen him. The bassist had never liked him much and that hadn't changed when Keith had gotten together with the trash can named Jagger. If not that had made him like the guitarist even less and he had left the Stones on his own free will and eloped with a- of course younger girl. Hoping he never would see any of the others again.

Obviously Bill wasn't that lucky.

Keith was like Herpes, you could never be fully rid of him.

But the advantage with Keith was, he was far easier distracted. For an emergency like this Bill had hidden a stash of cocaine inside his house.

He opened the front door where his wife and Keith were still fighting and threw the little bag outside somewhere into the brushwood. "Find!" he yelled out and Keith run after the bag faster than Bill could blink. "He would make a good dog..." the bassist mumbled.

"He is a dog..." his wife precised.

"I prefer to put a leach on you though," the bassist added flirtatiously as they both stepped inside the house, leaving Keith alone in their garden and not caring about him during the next couple of hours.

😏😏😏

*

Scene III

DruggedUpMan didn't want to give up.

Maybe he hadn't won the Brian obsessed girl for his plan, but thanks to Bill's cocaine the guitarist could think clear again. Why had he even thought he needed anyone to capture Brian? Blimey he was Keith Drugs Richards and could do anything with the power of drugs and his friend Jack.

Brian owned a boutique in the city, where he sold the jackets and coats he had designed and where impossible to wear for anyone else, but himself. The only reason Brian sold anything was the bastard's charm. It was nearly impossible to resist him, but not for Keith. He was well immune to well anything, even to the Devil with the angelic smile and he had the perfect plan.

Brian had one big weakness: women.

Keith only needed to dress up in drag, flirt with the multi instrumentalist and then knock him out. The plan was easy and couldn't fail, he thought as he put on a strange pink and green ensemble that belonged to Mick and had belonged before that to a transvestite probably. A wig, high heels and some makeup completed his disguise and Keith felt really confident as he walked into Brian's boutique.

There were 5 giggling girls around the blond man, who smiled gently, but his eyes betrayed his less than innocent thoughts.... The glimmer in them said it all and Keith felt confirmed about his plan... until Brian noticed him and burst out laughing.

"Shit, Keith. What the fuck?" Brian hardly got out in between laughs. "You look ridiculous, even more than normal."

Keith's face grew red and he run out in anger.

His first plan might have failed, but Keith was far from giving up. He needed his love back, no matter the price and he already had a new plan.

It was even less complicated than the first and he was sure this time he wouldn't fail.

*

Well stay tuned for the next episode of the adventures of DruggedUpMan!