- Put me in the Trash Part 3 -

yeah i know it's been forever and even longer, but DruggedUpMan never dies, so neither does this story.

In reality for whatever reason Ghidorah likes this story that much that she requested the final part for her birthday. So happy birthday and have fun with this... well let's call it story.

 well let's call it story

Tragedy strikes. DruggedUpMan has to face his most devasting challenge yet. His one true trash- eh I mean love got kidnaped. He stops at nothing to get Mick back. Charlizebel, his first suspect delievers an important clue; a ransom letter demanding Brian Jones in exchange for Mick ( that's like exchanging gold for shit tbh... who is that stupid and would go along with it? Oh wait...) 

Okay to get Brian captured Keith consulted an expert- the lovely author who is for whatever reasons Bill's wife. Ofc the author didn't want to help with anything that has to do with Mick and Keith had to come up with his own plan, which involved himself dressed up as a woman and naturally failing miserably. However Keith a.k.a DruggedUpMan- the hero no one needs, but we all deserve won't give up that quickly, he still has got some work to do. 

*

- NOW- 

(And no the author doesn't know a show named  Supernatural nor does she get excited when she hears Carry On My Wayward Son. 

Not at all

Not at all.  Dust in the Wind is a far prettier song anyway. BUT FUCKING KANSAS CANCELED THEIR EUROPEAN TOUR LAST YEAR, BECAUSE EUROPE IS APPARENTLY NOT SAVE ENOUGH, SO FUCK YOU IN THE WIND, YOU BASATRD SON.)

Keith's new plan to capture Brian was faultproof and he was a little proud of himself for coming up with it. It was pure Machiavellian. His idea involved many different and highly complicated schemes, which required  at least a 20 people strong crew consisting only of the most qualified experts, 20 bombs, 6 cars, 3 helicopters, the British Government, the whole population of China  and a trained cat, who could knock things off tables.