3| Focus

[Taehyung's POV]

How am i supposed to focus when he is looking at me that way?

"Taehyung what did the makeup artist do to you? Your cheeks are way too red" he said in worry.

Boi, these cheeks aren't 'red' because of the freakin makeup artist.You're the reason silly!

"Yeah.. i guess we gotta do with it then" i scratched my neck. He chuckled "suit yourself"

They called for us and said that the shoot is starting in a few minutes.

When the shoot started they told us to stay beside each other.

"Jungkook put your arm on Taehyungs shoulder and both give us your most serious look please" they told us

So Jungkook did and the 'being serious' part didn't really work, cause i was shaking the whole time.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and i smiles nervously "yeah i'm totally okay, perfect actually!" I said shortly.

He smirked. "Yeah sure"

"Focus guys! This shoot is important" someone interrupted the moment.

Jungkook focused back to work and i tried to. Just think about someone using a old meme. That would totally help me to put on a straight face.

So i did and it actually worked.

When the shoot ended Jungkook pat on my shoulder. "Woah you were good!" He smiled.

"So were you" i answered calmly, but inside i was screaming. Why does it feel like i'm fanboying? Oh hell no, i'm not!

This time he was the one who's cheeks turned red. I smirked. This never happened before and it feels good.

I've always thought (and still do) that Jungkook was straight, cause he never talks about guys. And his recent actions scare me lately.

Maybe i do got a chance with him?

~
New short update! :)) hope you enjoyed it AND OMG HOBIS HIXTAPE IS AWESOME AF.

To be continued!

Thanks for reading..