28| the meaning

Thank you so so so much for 1K reads!!💓💓
I'm so happy rn so here's your chapter!
~
[Hoseok's POV]
😁

I like Jimin for a long time now, but i don't think he likes me back.. He was thinking about the bracelet Yoongi gave him for his birthday.

We were walking outside, cause we were done eating. I stopped and Jimin turned to look at me. "Are you coming?" He asked. I didn't know why, but i still have a chance,right? I mean, Jimin is already annoyed that Yoongi doesn't tell him. But what if i make something up? Like a meaning of the bracelet?

"I know it" i said. I know that i'm going to regret this later, but i'm sorry Yoongi. This is all your fault.

"What?" He asked.

"The meaning.. of the bracelet"

He excitedly stood next to me. "Don't get to excited" i warned him. And his smile dropped. I saw that he slightly began to shake. "What do you mean."

"The meaning of that bracelet isn't good".

Jimin frustratedly ran his hands through his hair. "Just tell me"

"It's a hundred percent about hate. When you wear that bracelet,you get unlucky. That's why Yoongi doesn't tell you about it." I said and i sighed from relief, cause i saw how Jimin's mouth dropped.

"Wait, what??" Jimin yelled. He looked at his bracelet. And he harshly removed it and dropped it to the ground.

"He's a.. he's a- ARRHH" Jimin hardly came out of his own words.

"Just say it Jimin, he's a idiot" i said. My heart hurt a bit, cause i knew what i did wasn't right, but i'm sure that i'll make Jimin happy.

Jimin's eyes started to become watery. "He...i.. i thought he liked me" he sobbed.

"Is that even important?" I asked.

"Well to me it was, cause i liked him like in a loving way." Jimin admitted.

My eyes widened. "really?" I asked. I knew that there was a highly chance that Jimin didn't like me back, but to hear it it make me feel bad.

"Jimin.. i have something to admit" i said.

He looked at me and nodded.

"I love-like you jimin"

~
Oops.. that wasn't a good idea hehe

Also, guys don't worry. I also don't like making Hoseok a bad person, but he has more reasons and these will come in the next chapters;))

New fact: i usually don't like April-fools day , but whenever BTS does something, i really like it. I laughed so hard yesterday. I stan the right people!

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!