30|which one?

[Taehyung's POV]

"Jungkook which one should they use for the cover?" I asked while i was holding two pictures of myself.

He grabbed the pictures out of my hand. And he smiled at them. "Wow you're beautiful" . I chuckled. "Now tell me which one?"

"And you ask me this question? How am i supposed to choose between these pictures. I want both!" . I grabbed the pictures out of his hands. "I'll ask Jin then"

"Yeah that'd be better, cause i can't choose. It's hard to have someone as gorgeous as you as a boyfriend y'know." . I laughed and lightly pushed him.

***

"I heard you called for me?" Jin said. And i nodded. "So which one should they use for the cover?" He looked at me and he raised his eyebrows "why don't you ask your boyfriend?" he pointed at Jungkook who was smiling brightly.

"He can't choose. I already asked." I said. And he nodded understanding.

"Choose the second one that one is good" he pointed and Jungkook interrupted us. "What about the first one that one is also good! Don't leave that one out" he said. While he almost shoved the picture in Jin's face.

"Okay choose the second then-". Jungkook cut him off "no! Then the second will be left out"

"Jungkook, i know that you can't choose, but they want me to choose one" He took both of the cards out of my hands and he said "i'll handle this."

I was confused and i watched Jungkook talking to the i assume, manager. And he was talking and showing them the pictures. After that he nodded and he excitedly shook his hand.

I tilted my head. "What is he doing?" I asked.

"That boy is crazy about you." Jin laughed. And he leaved, cause it was his turn to shoot.

"I handled it. Call me the best boyfriend now." He smirked.

I was still in confusion. "What did you do?" I asked. He smiled "they're using both pictures."

I shook my head. This dork..

"I love you" i said as i giggled.

***

[Jimin's POV]
🤗

I smiled at the way Hoseok made the kid smile. The kid was crying the whole time, but when Hoseok just showed him his smile the kid stopped crying.

After a few minutes the parents of the kid came and they thanked Hoseok. He bowed and said that it was his pleasure.

"That was cute" i admitted. I looked at Hoseok who proudly smiled.

"You think so?" He chuckled and i nodded. My eyes widened "shall we get some ice-cream" I asked excitedly as i pointed at the ice cream car  and Hoseok joined me being excited and said. "I thought you'd never ask"

"Lets go then!" Hoseok said.

~
Heyy guyss!! Did you all listen to Face Yourself? If you didn't listen to it NOWWWW and if you did. DID YOU LIKE IT? Cause i loved it!!

New fact: my Got7 bias is Jinyoung.

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!