43| Final

No one's POV

Taehyung and Jungkook, both decided to make a video and post it. Cause they want to show it all their fans and they know that some of the fans might not see it or 'll say that it's misheard.

"Hi everyone, i'm Taehyung." Taehyung waved and looked down shyly. Jungkook chuckled and said"And i'm Jungkook"

"We're here to tell you all a secret we didn't tell for a long time, but it felt bad not telling you guys" Jungkook explained and Taehyung played with his sleeves.

"As you can see we're both pretty nervous" Jungkook pointed at Taehyung, who was giggling.

"So you all might have already suspected this, but it's true. We are together and we're happy like this. No one can change our mood. We'll fight through anything together. We love each other and no one can change that" Taehyung managed to say and he got a bit more confidence, so he looked at the camera.

Jungkook looked at him and proudly smiled. His eyes were sparkling, he turned back to the camera and said "I hope you all will still support us. No matter what!" Jungkook said and they both waived at the camera.

After the recording ended, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's neck. And looked at him for a second, before he crashed his lips on Taehyung's. The kiss was beautiful, a kiss out of relief.

....
......

A kiss not to forget.

-
This was the end of this story. (Thinking of editing this soon) Tbh i had a lot more idea's, but
I didn't use them, cause i'm not really happy for the way this story turned out.
I didn't really plan a storyline for this story so it got a bit messed up. I'm working hard on a new story, and i planned the storyline for that story for weeks. I hope that one will turn out well, and yes. It's a Taekook story.

I still hope you liked this story!

This story ended..

Thanks for reading!