23| Reason

I need to be more active. Thank you for 500 reads!!💓 anyways, i'll start writing before i change my mind again😂
~

[Jungkook's POV]
🌹

It's been two weeks since Tae and i broke up. We didn't broke up without a reason. It was because we had to do this to protect each other. Since we were told that we were being too close too each other and we don't want to risk anything.

And i haven't seen Tae since.. They don't let me. I'm not lying if i say i'm crying every second i think about him. I love him too much.

But today i'm going to change that. I'll see him, i mean. I'll try to.

Yoongi talks about his life with me everytime and i actually always liked to hear it,but lately i feel so annoyed.Why do i sound so selfish?

And why i choose today to search for Tae is cause he deleted his fanpage. I don't understand why he did that cause nobody knew about that page except for Jimin i think. His fanpage was the only way we could interact a little with flirting and stuff. Even though people made rumors about me 'dating a fan' it wasn't a big deal, cause i got defended by people.

I hear that Taehyung is lately too often around Hoseok. I'm not jealous, but i don't like to see my boyfriend- anyways.. why am i so deeply lost in my thoughts? I should be working!

I wiped my tears away, but they were dry so i wasted my time. And i started drawing again. I looked down at my paper and i sighed loudly. The drawing was meant for our army's, but my stupid mind drew Taehyung. And no, that didn't happen once today.

So back to the plan, i didn't plan anything yet. Maybe i'll just grab some snacks before i'll do anything, cause i'm too hungry to focus right now.

I got to the fridge and looked inside it. So Yeah why we always go out to eat dinner is, cause we only have pudding in our fridge. But i like pudding so it's okay. Actually, i'm the one who always buys it. I buy a lot, cause i want the others to eat too, cause they're sometimes too lazy or not in the mood to go anywhere so yeah.

I grabbed a spoon and i started eating. "mm...Best Pudding. Why aren't people like pudding? Beautiful on the in and outside, Tasty looking at the outside and inside." I talked to my pudding.

I heard someone laughing. "You miss him so much that you even started talking to food!" Jimin laughed so hard and he fell on the ground.

"Atleast i am not worrying about a stupid bracelet" I sighed.

Jimin pouted. "This bracelet isn't stupid! It has a meaning and Yoongi gave it to me!"

"So?"

Jimin took my pudding and my spoon out of my hands. "Just because you're not in your mood right now doesn't mean that you need to rude to me! Come to your sences Jungkook." And he gave my pudding back.

Usually Jimin always jokes with me, but i've never seen him so serious. He's serious about a bracelet? I know that Jimin is bad at handling rudeness. But i never saw him like this.

"He likes him!" I snapped.  I covered my mouth and i giggled. "Jiminnie got a crush on Yoongi"

When i finally ate up my pudding,i stood up almost leaving.But i heard sounds so i decided to listen.

Hoseok chuckled. "I told you so" I heard a giggle and it sounded like Taehyung's "yeah i need a kiss now" and then it was silence.

My eyes widened. I must've heard it wrong. I didn't believe it was Taehyung till i saw them from a far.

I decided to interrupt them.

"I see you moved on already" I looked at him deadly in his eyes.

~
Hi i'm sorry for the short updates. I'm such in a bad mood lately. I can't think positive anymore.

Also, i want to give a fact about me every chapter since i thought it was a good idea.(i guess)
Fact: I'm too emotional,I cry a lot. I can't stop myself especially when i'm being yelled at. That breaks my heart. This was a stupid fact but i just wanted to say it anyways.

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!