42| Risk

[Jungkook's POV]
🌹

We entered and everyone, literally everyone was waiting for us. Some sighed loudly and said 'finally' and some had their arms crossed and glared at us. Namjoon was worriedly ticking on his pen. And Jin was trying to calm him.

"Where were you two?" We got asked and i didn't hesitate and said. "I told you, we had a photoshoot!"

Then they revealed a picture of me kissing Taehyung's cheek. My eyes widened. "That fucking paparazzi shit" i cursed under my breath.

Taehyung pushed me with his arm, cause i cursed.

"I'm truly sorry, i'm so so sorry. We won't do it again" he bowed. I looked at him and chuckled. So cute. And then Taehyung snapped me out of my thoughts by tapping, to remind me that i also need to bow.

I rolled my eyes and slightly bowed. "I'm sorry okay?"

"Guys, i'm not mad at the fact that you two decided to go out. I'm mad at the fact that you guys still don't realize that you are idols,and going outside being clingy knowing your situation!"

Taehyung sighed. "Kiss on cheek isn't even bad" he said and i nodded saying that he was right.

"You guys stayed at a hotel for a night and leaved it kissing each others cheek, that isn't bad?"

"I'm done, i think i just want to tell it everyone. I don't care about what they think-"

"You'l risk you and your members careers"

"A real fan will support us, even when we'll tell them"  i said and Taehyung looked at me just silent, he didn't say anything.

"I think you should think about it first-"

"I did"

...

"I want to do it... well ofcourse if the others want it"

~
I'm tired af and it isn't even late.

Question: DID YOU HEAR ABOUT LOVE YOURSELF: TEAR?

My answer: YESSS asygadg6ghwdgysgd

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!