38| Rules

[Taehyung's POV]

"Taehyung!" Jungkook called for me and i turned at him. "Yes"

"Remember that duet i talked about a few weeks ago" he reminded me. "Yes" i smiled.

"So we never continued our talk." He said and i nodded. "So the first thing we need to know what kind of song we're going to write or sing"

"I like slow and relaxing music with a meaning." I said. "Yes maybe a song about us.. i know we can't say too much, but we can do something about hiding real love"

"Yes it could be, but we don't have to write a song, right? I mean we could cover something that looks like our story so we people won't suspect anything between us." I said and he smiled.

"That's actually a great idea." He said. And he came closer to me to hug me.

"Oh yeah and Taehyung.. we never talked about the rules in our relationship" he gently played with my hair and left a kiss on my cheek.

"Rules?" I questioned confused.

"Yes. Let me give you an example. If anyone ever hurts you in any way you'll come to me and tell me about it" he said and i chuckled.

"Oh and that wasn't really a example, that is a true rule" he added.

"Let me think of something.. you won't suspect me of anything anymore. We'll trust each other and listen to each other." I said and he nodded.

Jungkook thought deeply and smirked.

"You wont look at anyone besides me" he said. And i giggled. "How am i supposed to have a conversation with anyone then?"

"Just don't. Some of your 'friends' look at you as if they want to eat you. And whenever i see that i'll try to hold myself from punching them"

"I can't talk to anyone like this" i said while i turned my head left while talking and he laughed.

"Okay then.. you won't look at people the same as you look at me"

"Oh and how is that?" I asked.

"Don't look at them as cutely as you do to me" he cupped my face and placed his lips on mine.

I pulled back and said "same goes for you!"

then our flirty moment got interrupted by Jimin and Yoongi.

"Ehm.. Yoongi. I think we should come back later" Jimin said awkwardly.

"Yes you should" Jungkook said and i pushed him lightly.

"No don't say that" i giggled and Jungkook put his arms on my waist.

"So Yoongi and i wanted to ask something"

I nodded "go on"

"You two already know about us, right?"

"Yes we do bye!" Jungkook said fastly and i removed his arms of my waist and closed his mouth with my hand.

"Yes?"

"Please don't tell it to anyone. We already saw what happened to you two and we don't want it to happen to us"

Jungkook softly removed my hand "nothing is perfect. Lying is ugly"

"It's not a lie!" Yoongi said annoyed.

"Jungkook can you wait for me outside?" I asked.

He looked sad, so before he left i grabbed his wrist and pecked his lips. "Forgive me" i whispered and he softly smiled at me.

"So alright, i wont tell anyone" i said and Jimin excitedly came over to me to give a hug.

"Jimin, lets go" Yoongi said and jealousy was spread all over his face. And Jimin laughed at his cuteness.

"Okay! Bye beautiful TaeTae" Jimin said and Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand tightly.

And i chuckled.

And then i realized Jungkook was still waiting, so i got over to him.

~
Omg 2K reads??? Are people seriously reading this story? Woww THANK YOU❤️

Question: (Vkook) cute moments or Jealousy

My answer: i like both, but i think i like jealousy more, cause it is funny to see how possessive they can get over each other.

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!