17| what am i?

[Taehyung's POV]

I miss him so much, even though i can see him everyday. I just missed to hug him or his lips pressed unto mine.

We didn't really talk much after the shoot. We only talked a bit, but that was for Jimin's birthday. It felt like he tried to avoid me. But whenever i talk to someone. I could his eyes burning my back of jealousy.

I don't know what to feel anymore. I don't know what we are. Was it just for one time. Was i his toy? Did he play me or does he really love me, cause he asked me to tell him that i love him. But he never said it back.

I'm in the biggest confusion right now.. what am i to him?

Seeing him avoiding me makes me feel hurt inside. Why is he like this? One time he's all over me and starts flirting and all and on the other time it feels like we didn't do anything and we're just strangers to each other.

Then someone knocked on my door. I said "come in" and i was watching who it was im curiosity.

It was Jimin.

"What's up?" I asked and Jimin came to me while he was playing with something on his wrist. A bracelet.

I took a glance at it. "Is it new?" I asked. He nodded and said "Yoongi gave it to me and said it had a meaning. So i'm trying to figure it out. Can you please help me?"

"i'm not good at that" i chuckled and he gave me a serious look. "But you always buy meaningful things." He said with a annoyed voice.

"I ask to the shop where i buy the bracelets for the meaning, i don't know it they know." I said calmly.

And he understood it "ooooh" and his eyes widened "whats the name of that 'shop'?" He asked.

"I don't know there are many , but my favorite is somewhere in the middle of the city." I said and he shook his head. "I'll find a way" he mumbled.

"Good" i said and he walked away in hurry.

My stomach started to growl so i exit my room to get something to eat. I looked at the fridge and there was nothing i wanted to eat, there was just pudding. And i was totally not in the mood for that.

I sighed and closed the fridge. I took a glass and filled it with water. "Well good enough i guess, i wanted to go on a diet anyways" i said to myself while i was looking at the glass.

Then someone hurriedly ran to me and shouted "no ,You're so beautiful. You don't need to go on a diet. I want you to stay healthy as you are now" i looked at the person and it was Jungkook with a worried expression.

He had a bag in his hand, he just got back i guess.

"Luckily i just bought some noodles. And this is too much for just myself, so do you maybe want to eat together?"

I nodded and tried to hide my smile, he's so cute when he's worried.

***

We were eating in his room and it was so silent and awkward since we didn't really talk for a long time. Well, it was long for me.

"Jungkook?" "Hmm?"

"Why are you avoiding me." I asked and i looked at Jungkook who almost chocked in his noodles.

"I'm not" he coughed. "You are.." i continued "you didn't talk to me for so long" i said weakly. "Do you hate me?" I asked.

"No, of course not! I'm working on something and it makes me very tired so i didn't really got the chance to talk to anyone"

I nodded slowly. "Jungkook.."

"Do you love me or are you just playing me"

~
:))

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!