BLACK-MALE-ING AND HARASSMENT

THE TICKING MICHEAL KORS A tad too tight around his wrist loudens and above the crickets cackling at his delusional self. He ignores the vermins, the flower thorns teasing his palm and shuffles himself, his eyes dreaming to tame the brunet glaring the air out of him.

"I could sue you, you know."

"You look gorgeous, my dear," Leroi declares, brushing off the void threat. On cue, he flashes that signature Slayberry smile that can defy gravity.

He feasts more on the Maurice's slender simulacrum and stature, delicately wrapped in a careless, Autumn garb like a burrito. He has never looked more delectable in his eyes.

Maurice stares at the crimson roses. "You've got the necklace, right?" Once Leroi nods, he grabs the bouquet and stomps them into the concrete.

"Hey, that's rude!"

"Blackmailing me is barbaric." Maurice walks to the Rolls Royce backdoor, is about to open it when Leroi's left foot stamps it close.

"You're kidding me, right? This is a date. A date and I'm supposed to open the door for you -- like the gentleman I am -- while you sit beside me."

Maurice's arms drop. "This is torture. Servitude. Human abuse."

"You abuse my heartbeat for you, that's what it is." Leroi places a hand on his chest.

"Ewww. That's fucking cheesier than Cheetos garnish on Mac n Cheese."

Leroi makes a slurping sound, wiggling his eyebrows.

Maurice rolls his eyes, clearly disgusted. "I prefer to stay hidden. This is way too flashy. You are too flashy!" Maurice grabs the collar his shirt. "Tell me, what is this you're wearing?"

Leroi furrows his brows. "A leather jacket?"

Maurice smacks his chest. "Exactly." He rolls his eyes as Leroi opens the door for him into the car.

Leroi, weirded out but still elated at this talkative side of Maurice, bounces around the car with his ears puffing clouds of delirium. Suddenly, the car's insides feels homelier -- thanks to the visitor -- and he feels ready to contest in Fast and Furious, squeezing the steering wheel to his adjustment.

"So where are we going? Wait, never mind me asking. I don't care."

Leroi smiles in amusement. "Diner?"

"Cliché."

"Not just any diner, the biggest in town!"

"You see it's like this. Either your dick is big or small -- I highly doubt the former -- it doesn't change the fact that you're boring and a dimwit."

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse yourself."

Leroi unballs his fist around the gear. "Bowling court?"

"Bowling is lame."

"We can go catch the Lakers' game across town. I've been dying to --"

"I hate basketball, and you."

"Okay..." Leroi mentally wipes a sweatdrop off his forehead, and sweeps away a piece of his heart lying on the floor. "What's your take on the park? You know what, forget it. I'm in charge this date. I can take us anywhere I want."