DEXTER LABORATORY AND SWINE STIES

COME TO THINK OF IT, irrational is it to attack from the office and there's almost no way they could've gotten there. Curiosity gets the better of Kaolin till he can't even help his feet sneaking towards the window of the room. He really learnt a lot from Malory and the gang but still what could that bastard Kingsley doing in this school in this ungodly hour?

Kaolin almost burst in laughter thinking of the principal giving one of the security guards, maybe a tinder hookup a quick shag or vice versa. He's never liked old people porn even though Kingsley is Chris Hemsworth in the flesh.

Kaolin shivers recognizing the voices as moans but the inner pervert peeps from a slight shift in the curtains and to what he saw goosebumps aggressively burst out of his skin. His irises dilate and his blood runs cold.

A streetlight serves as the only source of illumination but the ebony waves, alabaster skin, stringbean body... it's unmistakable!

Jesus Christ.

Kaolin couldn't find the will to move as his eyes feast on the horror show happening yards before him. His mouth, corneas has gone dry and his heart seems to stop. Closing his eyes and taking a quiet exhale, he takes a deep swallow and look back to the scene, trying to gather all the mental power he has to place his finger on that refresh button on his brain--already forgetting he can just drag the page down. He has heard in this documentary that when the brain is just recovering from trauma, it creates hallucinations that has a meaning to better the person's life.

But this mess before him; Maurice looking like a dead demon sex doll with his tongue hanging out of his mouth and irises inside his eyelids, hiding from all the sexual heat, and his hands hanging out. Kingsley going in and out with so much determination, like someone has a knife over his neck within the shadows.

Kaolin can barely hold his phone straight, his entire appendicular skeleton reacting to this, but the pain of repairing the screen is but a blur in his mind. His hands shaking are making it hard for the lens to focus.

But the phone suddenly rings.

The hot duo inside shut down like pausing a silent movie. Hell, even Kaolin can literally taste his heart protruding out his mouth but he gently pushes it back with his tongue. Because even though the Samsung is gratefully on Do Not Disturb, that still doesn't stop the flashlight from blinking in response to the call.

Kaolin's ankles grow wings that instant, lost control and till he's barrelling out of the school's main block with his backpack bouncing against his back and all plans of studying overnight vanishing into thin air, his mind is blank.

His head throbs already from running and thinking too much and now inviting this to his mental realm is worse than destabilizing. Sighing again, he pulls a hoodie out of his bag and shoves the hood over his head. His hands snuggle into the warmth of the wooly pockets while he curses himself for ever going there in the first place. Now he will never catch up with his studies.

But as he moves forward out of the school compound, he sights something that ignites his countenance once again. Who else has a green bike as beat-up as that in this school and is a senior?

Kaolin's jaw clenches, his buccal veins embossing with rage. Leroi is too good a person to deserve any fucking one cheating on him. The fact that Leroi can obsess over someone like Maurice and the latter ends up stooping so low. What happened to the asexual rumors? And just what in the actual hell is he doing shagging a whole ass principal?

"Hello?"

The boy shoves the volcanic bile back to his guts before fetching a lighter from his bag.