ALL I'LL EVER BE IS YOUR DIRTY COMPUTER

IS THIS HOW HE IS going to end highschool? A wild ride of five years of testosterone--first kiss, first alcohol, first sex--and sexual discovery, bonds in which ninety percent of them made are plastic, sleepless nights before the summaries compiled by the class nerds, is going to end with cloudy moods, a new life blooming way too early and eyebags colored and scented as onions.

Leroi runs his hands across his hair, well what remains of it. It's low low, fluffy and close to being a buzzcut. He can still taste the trauma of seeing the pieces fall like a smoky winter across his face and onto the ground; more than twelve years of hair products, time and conclusively money--which is not really a problem for him anyways. Now he looks more "mature", looks like the business student he's going to be in the next few weeks.

Yawning, he sighs before placing his hands on the steering wheel, seeking comfort in the furry coat. The car is almost starting when a bump sounds from the far right, Leroi adjusts his hypermetropic focus to see Kaolin panting and leaning on the bumper.

"What does he want again?" mumbles Leroi under his breath, unintentionally drawing a sneer to his face. He lowers the passenger's window and the first thing to come to him apart from fresh cool breeze are two tickets, flung at his face.

"I heard that, you good-for-nothing asshole," Kaolin says after opening the door for himself and flopping into the passenger seat. He drops his bag down by his feet and runs his finger down his sweaty nose, flicking the sweat on the dashboard.

"Hey, what the fuck?"

"Dios mios! He who sheens his tongue in holy water and the ejecta of cherubs utters sins." It's going to take a while to get used to profanities  coming out of Leroi's mouth.

Leroi doesn't think Kaolin is funny and is still frowning. "Shut your ass up and don't escape the topic, that was intentional. I know."

"Who even am I to you? I don't know where I stand in your life right now. Hell, I'm pretty sure my Yahoomail didn't peep me of any breakup email. One minute we're homies in holy matrimony--"

"Ewwww."

"Another minute, we're glares close to choking each other," Kaolin says, sinking to his seat, "or it's all just in my head."

"It's---complicated."

"When did we hit that "it's complicated" level? Wow."

"No, no! I don't mean 'we'." Leroi flings his index between the both of them. "I mean me. It's complicated with me."

"Now they call me the self-absorbed one."

"Obviously." Leroi rolls his eyes, commanding the Ferrari gear out of the school compound. "The clownery jumped out."

"Wayament, or are we just terrible characters in some corny book whose author is very bad at placing personas so we don't just look the same but react literally the same to anything."

Leroi is so exhausted to even have this conversation. "Girl, I just hope you've not hopped back on the caine train again 'cos I swear to the good Lord--"

"Chill, chill. I haven't." A nerve ticks just above Kaolin's jaw. How dare this motherfucker?  "This Kanye West vibe suddenly descended on me and I felt like spilling."

"Well whatever you wanna spill mustn't splash on me."

"And since you don't seem like you wanna tell me anything, I've got movie tickets, for TWO movies." Kaolin kisses the two tickets in hand, flashing Leroi a wink.

Leroi side-eyes his best friend before rolling the steering wheel across a roundabout. "What are you watching?"

"It's we, dumbass. And it's Maleficent and The Joker Yay!"