NEWTON'S THIRD LAW OF MOTION STATES--

IT'S FUNNY HOW CATASTROPHES HAPPEN; an oxymoron from their cause which is so irrelevantly minute, undeserving attention into something Hiroshiman. Kaolin's eyes gazing the green button that has a restive arrowhead pointing upwards to a video that with low quality that looks almost like vintage porn, with just a face concealed by a bitmoji seeming Snapchat standard.

Getting an anonymous account to hack into the school's forum while taking a dump in there was the easy part. Then there's actually the conscience pulling at his ventricles, Kaolin is still glad to see a bit of human in him but there's fucking moment he doesn't mentally picture the green bar closing up to a hundred percent that he doesn't cringe and pull at his hair for being such a bitch.

There's no taking it back now; multitude of copies have been made and pasted and graffitied and saliva-glued all over Maurice's desk, his locker, his books. It is only a matter of time before an unfortunate ends up on his back with a smiley and "hit me" in a X sign. The rest of the story will end in the nurse's office--because Maurice is white anyways.

Kaolin keeps on chewing his pen, his right foot pedalling nervousness. He can't believe that this is bothering him just yet as he takes one more look at the empty seat four seats before him. Then at the vulgarized one on its left.

A murmur erupts in the class almost in the moment of Kaolin sighing in frustration, clatters migrate to the outside window where almost half of the class diffuse to, watching some drama outside. Kaolin can almost guess what it is. And shoving some weightless wimps aside graces him with a live clip of Leroi yelling and stamping his feet, Maurice too but clutching his head with his face torn apart.

But a statement stands out, "fuck you!", yelled by Leroi and the whole class gasps. Even Kaolin pinches himself to make sure he heard Leroi right.

Leroi Slayberry never swears. It has never happened in the history of the school.

Kaolin can hear blood thump out of his ventricles now at this point when the background is zeroed out. And then he reconsiders his plight. Isn't this what he's always dreamed? Now he can have his way with Leroi but maybe he shouldn't conclude so fast. Leroi is a hard nut to crack when it comes to feelings; a literally hard-headed Ferdinand headed straight for the red cloth. The boy despite all the hell his mates will put him through won't be shaken and if possible, hold unto Maurice more.

Now Kaolin can sigh. Sighing in resolution, and part shock because just then did Leroi barge into the doors with his eyebags so purple and brown lips coarse as chocolate waffles. Bedhead would've been presentable because his hair looks like a furball a ragdoll cat coughed up.

Kaolin is left dumbfounded, his jaw astonished slack. It couldn't be because of a mere sex tape of his boyfriend that caused him to look like someone who went through The Hunger Games with just a peanut butter sandwich a day. We all see sex tapes everyday in this school, it's nothing that serious. No, something else must've happened. And to discover he's piling it over with Maurice boning another person when Leroi has spent every single iota of his love, support, money on his cheating boyfriend would destroy Kaolin.

Now he swallows hard, twiddling his fingers in tentation as to where he should go talk to his friend or sit his ass down. He tries to distract himself by launching Rattpad on his phone, hoping to find a terrible book since the site is painfully full of those. Cringing at the random storylines, nauseating characters and cyberbullying the wack, wannabes is his own sadistic way of having online fun.

Till Maurice step into the room, hood up and empty as usual. His lips is pursed, his face is stone, hardened even more upon seeing the lewd vandalism splayed all over desk and reflecting his now non-existent self-dignity.