WAS IT ALL ANY MORE FADED AFTERALL?

UPON HIS MOTHER'S INSISTENCE ON dressing worth ten grand to the prom, Leroi settles with simplicity. This is going to be his last moment with his friends and at least, it's worth fitting in, feeling the thrill of being normal. Thinking once again about being separated from any form of commonality is giving him a headache; something he never fathomed would've effect on him this much.

Leroi Slayberry twirls the mojito glass filled to its shoulders around his fingers, his other hand buttressing his thinking head with its own fingers toying with his pouting lips. He looks like a mess and isn't even trying to glow.

The students are dancing and chatting and eating with achieved smiles on their faces, especially the seniors who particularly are the ones making the most noise. It's a nice view from Leroi's angle and he doesn't plan to leave his coordinates anytime soon. He can sit here all night, mull over the atmosphere, bask in it without biting a piece of the cake. He's full enough with his problems.

Purvis' eyebrows furrow in desperation and frustration, folding his arms as he tries to compel Leroi with any sort of magic spell.

"For the last time, dude, I've no idea where Kaolin is going to uni."

And it's the truth. Leroi doesn't know nor does he care anymore. Was it Yale or Unical again? Part of him thinks he should've just asked his friend out of concern and well, them being friends. It's worthless either way. Stripping everybody from his heartstrings seem to render everything else without purpose in his eyes. Leroi has never felt so down in his life and it has to be more than imagining this is the last time he'll ever see Seraphina, Pharrell, Troy, Gerard, Drake...

"You're supposed to be his friend--"

"--who is fucking confused. Now fucking scram before I kick your twink ass out so hard, FIFA would regret never having me."

The blonde bombshell widens his eyes like someone just ran a mouth down his south, which is sorta true because Leroi's tongue really hit home. "Um chile, anyways." Purvis rearranges himself in his seat before flipping his golden tresses behind his shoulder. "Rough night huh?"

Leroi at this point just keeps his mouth shut and stares ahead but once again, his miserable little me-time gets interrupted. This time, by Seraphina and Nixon snuggling a tad too close to each other in one end of the hall.

Great. Even The Cheerleader And The Nerd are having a good time.

And as if they heard his cry for help, the duo turn to him. It's eerie but the smiles on their faces are even creepier.

While Seraphina is wearing black knee-highs, a green woolen turtleneck and a black frilly and loose skirt so short and scared of her knees, there's a large green-and-black pokerdot bow on her head. Her face is made up with a green and black theme. Yup, Leroi is going to miss the fashion monster.

"Hot date," Seraphina comments, looking Purvis from head to toe from the side of her eyes. The blonde just scoffs and walks out of the scene.

"Please. That's the last thing I'd ever do," replies Leroi, cracking his fingers, his eyes dropping so languidly and out of color.

"Amongst the last things you're going to do... going out with that Greek god?"

"You mean Purvis." Leroi deadpans. The same Purvis Walker is who the least easily impressed person he knows is calling a Greek god.

Nixon pipes in, "now this is what happens when--I call it being loveshot. When your romantic focus is in portrait mode and blurring every other thing out of sight," still running his palm lovingly and down Seraphina's emo straight and black hair which is cut into a formal bob with a menacing fringe.