afterword

I remember when I first published this book, got a bad review after the first two chapters then unpublished, then published again cos i was feeling like it, then unpublished cos of uni workload, then published finally on April (2019), slightly rebranding its message and theme in general.

It was formerly titled MÉNAGE À LEROI. Simple wordplay with 'ménage à trois' which is a borrowed English word for a romantic relationship involving three people or basically a love triangle, but in this case, a menage with Leroi in between. Then I decided I wanted this book to involve more than overrated gay wattpad boys falling in love and handling their misunderstandings with uttermost immaturity--which surprisingly is almost what this book is now about, oopsie.

So I switched sex and the city to SEX AND THE BOY and was like hey cute. Still had doubts about titling it the most cliche LEROI SLAYBERRY VS TESTOSTERONE. Yuck.

Anyways, Kaolin tells so much about me. I relate with him so much. The bond between me and that guy whew, and it's obvious by the way I developed him even deeper than Leroi the MC. Leroi is the best friend/lover I never had and I don't think I want to. It's going to save me headaches and bullets in spines kskskakkas.

foreworded just wanna let you know your comments did ALOT in pushing my lazy ass forward to the keyboard (i was about to tag you and saw the hot asf dp omg)

If you've read this to the end (and liked it too) THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.

And I'm trying so hard to ignore it but the ending of this book is cringingly similar to HIS FAVORITE GINGER. So embarrassing jeez. One of the reasons why this book will be my last teen fiction work.

But in short, comment your answers if you feel like making me happy for making such an amazing book. Yes, I'm allowed to be confident now please.

Your favorite character?

Your least favorite character?

Your favorite scene?

Your least favorite scene?

What do you love most about this book?

What do you hate most about this book?

Any ships you stan?

If I would make a prequel/sequel, who/what should it be about? (I would personally like to write on Leonardo from bullying Leroi since onset to sliding a ring through his ring finger uwu)

Any last words for the author for being so damn annoying throughout the story?

(Once again, I end my book with me being vain and making everything all about me ugh but cheers ;)

_______________________________

Oh yeah, OLIVER TWINK is up next. My newest book, please go check it out. If you really enjoyed this, you'll enjoy it ♥