Crystal Clear

The team were jumping through some trees but where stopped by this crystal barrier. "What the hell is this?" Delsin asked. "It seems like....a barrier made of crystal" Yamato said.

"Okay so let's hurry up and break through it already!" Naruto said. "Hold on Naruto! We have to make sure this barrier is safe. It could alert it's maker or activate a certain trap" Yamato said. He turned to Sai. "Sai I-". "Don't worry! I'm already on it".

Sai pulled out a scroll and a paintbrush with black ink on it and started scribbling on it and a few seconds later a bird made of ink came out. Sai hopped on it and flew to the top.

'Kurama, do you know anyway we can get pass this dome?' Delsin asked. Said fox was pondering in the mindscape. 'I'm unsure but I suggest just using extensive force to break through'. Delsin nodded his head. Sai suddenly returned and his bird dispelled. "There's no way around it on top, it's a good kilometre on to the other side".

"And I doubt you can get through by going underground. It really has no weaknesses" Sakura added. Delsin walked up to the crystal and did the smartest thing ever to be done

...

...

He punched it.

The ground kinda shook as he used his conduit strength but he when he retracted his fist to see he made a slight crack in it. His hand however.... "KAMI-DAMMIT!" Delsin screamed. "You idiot! Obviously it wouldn't work! It's pure crystal!" Sakura shouted as she checked his hand.

"The bone in your wrist is broken let me-". "It's alright, Sakura-chan. My fast healing is already taking care of it. Don't waste your Chakra" Delsin smiled which in turn made Sakura smile and blush. Yamato sighed. "Probably using brute strength is not the way to go, Delsin-san".

"Hey! I thought that maybe it would do something as my strength is.... out of this world! Haha!" Delsin said as he laughed at his own joke. Everyone sweat dropped. "Clearly not" Naruto said in a mocking tone. Delsin just sighed. "Whatever, look Kyuubi said to use force to break down this wall so Naruto, how about you use that Wind Style: Rasen-Shuriken?".

Naruto tensed up as did everyone else. "Uhh...I.. can't" Naruto said. Delsin raised an eyebrow. "What. Why?". "He got injured when he used it against Kakazu. He's not allowed to use that jutsu unless it's his last resort" Sakura said.

'Right, because the jutsu was so intense that it broke the bones in his arm in several places and kinda messed up his Chakra points a little, although that Senju woman and I fixed it. If he continues to use that jutsu countless times, his Chakra network will be shutdown permanently' Kurama said. Delsin nodded.

'Damn! That really draws things back! What else can we do to get through the barrier?' Delsin thought. Kurama was thinking for a while until he smiled. 'What about a combination jutsu? You know that wind and fire jutsu you and that wolf, Kamaitachi, were doing. That might work'.

Delsin shook his head. 'Nah, that won't do. Combination jutsu is good but that kind of combination won't work. This crystal is dense as hell. Burning won't work and if it did, the flames must be intense. We need something that packs a punch in both elements. Wind was good but what else?'.

Then it hit him. "Naruto!" Delsin called out. "Hmm?" He said as he was scratching the side of his nose. Delsin smirked. "You mastered that froggy song, yet?". Naruto looked at him confused.