Go Off! Ten Tail's Slayer Part 1

Flashback

After hitting Obito with their awesome combination jutsu, Delsin, Naruto and Sasuke were left smiling at the sight of the grey flames, knowing their attack worked on him. Tobirama and Minato appeared in front of him, both watching calculating Obito. "So did it work?" Gamakichi asked. Kodai sniffed the air and growled. "No....it didn't!". Just as he said that, dust cleared around him and showed Obito standing there, unaffected.

Tobirama widened his eyes. "I-Impossible! His uninjured!" He said, shocked at the sheer level of power Obito had possessed. Delsin glared while Sasuke scowled. "Oh come the fuck on?!" He said. "This is an annoyance!". The three of them jump to reach the dead Hokage in attempt to get a closer look at the Jinchuriki of Ten Tails. "This guy is just perfect! Everything about up to jutsu is perfect!" Naruto commented. "I know! Obito has obtained power that exceeds even my Yang Jutsu! What else is there to throw at him?" Delsin said.

Tobirama turned to Minato and examined him for a minute. "There's something weird going on around here? Like your right arm, Fourth?". The Late Fourth Hokage looked at his missing arm in confusion. "Oh right! My arm isn't being restored...". "I think it's safe to say that he's using sone sort of Yin And Yang Jutsu that nullifies all our jutsu. Even our reanimated bodies. So consider that right arm of yours permanently gone". Naruto widened his eyes and turned to Delsin. "Can't you fix this with your Rinnegan and Yang chakra Delsin? Like you did with Kaa-chan?". Minato widened his eyes. "Y-You revived Kushi-chan! Why?!" He said.

The Conduit rolled his eyes at the behaviour. "I'll tell you later! Now's not the time!". Delsin shook his head and glared at Obito. "I wouldn't even know where to begin on trying to fix this jutsu. This is more of a Yin and Yang style jutsu and if I'm correct, the same jutsu style of the Sage Of The Six Paths.  I only have Yang and a tiny piece of Yin, due to my Rinnegan. Ten Tails chakra is more vile and potent then my own so no, I can't" he said. Minato thought hard on what to do in the tight situation they're in. "It doesn't matter. We just have to be more careful is all!".

Naruto turned to look at Sasuke and Delsin. "So guy's, it looks like we'll have to take the lead on this one, since Tou-chan and Lord Second are vunerable. Think you two can keep up?". Delsin smirked. "I should be asking you that. After all, I am as fast as light!". Sasuke glared at Naruto with his Mangekyou Sharingan blaring red. "Don't underestimate the Uchiha....". The Uzumaki chuckled and slammed his hands together. "Alright! Now I enter Kurama Mode and get things popping!" He said but as soon as he charged it up, the whole chakra cloak altogether disbursed, leaving a normal Naruto. Tobirama scowled at the boy.

"Are you trying to make things worse?! You're as goofy as your father, even much so that even he's dumbfounded!". Delsin sighed in annoyance while Sasuke glared harder. "Why are you such an idiot?". Naruto lowered his head in shame. "S-S-Sorry.....". Suddenly though, Gamakichi shot some white slime at Obito who blocked it with his black chakra orbs. Naruto turned to his toes and frowned. "Gamakichi! What're you doing?! You can't just attack like that! You need planning and-". Delsin didn't hear the rest however as he noticed something about Obito.

Not Obito but his black chakra orbs. After that slime from Gamakichi, the orbs started to melt a bit and deform in front of his eyes. 'What the hell?! Why is that happening?! Did he lose control again!' He thought but Delsin observed Obito who was more so shocked as everyone else. 'No that's not it. Even he's confused but what-'. Delsin then saw Gamakichi leave in a cloud, heading back to his realm. 'A summons realm.....where a summon lives....where they take a summoner to learn their techniques....like Senjutsu.....SENJUTSU! THATS IT!' He thought as he slammed his hands together.

Everyone turned to him and widened their eyes at what they saw or felt in Tobirama, Naruto and Minato's case. Delsin opened his eyes and looked at Naruto and nodded his head. Naruto widened his eyes in realization before he focused his body too, gathering his chakra too. Tobirama turned to the two in awe. 'To think that these two mastered Sage Mode as well! Just like Elder Brother!'. "Lord Second! I have need you to follow my plan thoroughly.....". Tobirama raised his eyebrow. He was tempted to correct the Rinnegan wielder, saying that he shouldn't be ordering around the likes of him, a superior but the look in his eye which stated 'POWER'. That and they were little on options so he had to hear him out.