Konoha's Destruction Part 2: Delsin's Sacrifice

With Naruko

After that altercation, a few more people came in the area, one of them being Tsunade with one of Delsin's wolves. She was being treated by a girl with pink hair named Sakura and the girl with platinum blonde hair named Ino.

A couple of more people came over like a couple of Hyuga named Hinata and Neji and the latter's team. "Is she awakening yet?" Ino asked. Sakura got teary eyed and shook her head. "Tsunade-sama is in a coma from the loss of chakra" Sakura said.

"Where's Naruto-kun? Did he get captured as well..." Hinata asked. "No, Naruto-nii is learning Sage Mode in the Toad realm. He'll be here...I'm sure of it. Katsuyu-sama, how's Delsin-kun doing?". "He's doing fine. He even killed one immediately, despite him being revived. Delsin-san is about finish this".

"Good! I hope he kills each and everyone of those bastards for what they've done!" Ino said. "M-Maybe we... should go h-help...Delsin-kun" Hinata said. Jinsoku shook his head. "Delsin-sama wants to do this alone. He said he doesn't want anyone to get in between this". Neji sighed

"Figures. Well there's nothing we can do now". Naruko smiled sadly. "Delsin-kun, come on I know you can do it". Ino smiled as she heard that. "So Delsin-kun, huh? So thats your attachment to him....". Naruko blushed. "What?....oh...well...". Ino giggled, already feeling a little better.

"Help! I need a doctor!" a voice shouted as man no older than the others came in holding another person with fiery pink hair. "Eugene! What happened to her!" Sakura asked. "Fetch had waken up from her coma but after the blast, the whole hospital was destroyed. We, along with some of the Chunin and Medic nin, were able to transport the patients to a safe location" he explained as he put her down for Sakura to check.

What was terrifying was that the poor girl was injected with three black rod in her chest. She was turning grey and her fingertips blue. "After that we were looking around the village for Delsin but instead, we found a man with ripple eyes and piercings. He asked where Naruto, Bee, Yugito and Delsin were but we didn't budge. He did this to Fetch...."

Eugene closed his eyes and lifted his glasses to wipe his eyes from tears. "Please help her......I-I just got her back" he said in a choked up voice. Sakura smiled sadly along with every other female there. She got to work and removed the rods. She started using her Mythical Palm Jutsu to heal her along with Ino but none of the damaged nerves were responding.

Sakura and Ino sighed as a tear dropped down there eyes. "Eugene-san....I-I'm so sorry b-but...". Euegene looked at them with fear and sorrow. "No.....no!". Sakura couldn't finish her sentence as she started to tear up. This was another lost patient and she didn't know if she could handle another. Sakura moved to check Tsunade while Ino finished her sentence.

"Fetch....has been dead for nearly a half hour. Eugene cried. "No...No...No..Fetch" Eugen said as he crawled to her and held her corpse in his arms and cried. Everyone in the area started crying at that. Even the emotionless Neji shed a tear. It was too sad not to cry. It was clear to all of them that Eugene loved her and to lose her like this was a devastating blow.

It made them all even more determined to kill this son of a bitch in the most cruelest way possible. "Make that the nineteenth body....." Naruko said with no emotion on her face. Natsuki walked up to her and put her head in her summoner's lap and whimpered. "Delsin-kun, please be alright. Naruto-nii, please come back. We need you...." Naruko prayed.

With Delsin

Delsin stared at Deva Pein in the middle. 'Out of all of them, he hasn't made a move yet....I mean, the Human path didn't do much either but what could he do unless I'm standing completely still like how I was back at Ame when that lizard thing got ahold of me....' Delsin thought.