True Love Never Dies

She held the paper tightly in her arms and slowly with one eye closed, starts opening the paper. It's not that she is scared of failing. She surely passed and she knew it but she was scared knowing if she got less marks. She had worked really hard that semester and getting average marks would break her heart. She was a topper but when it comes to exams her anxiety would ruin things! Her aim was to be above 80%.

"Oh my God Aaliya you are so slow...come on girl... im sure you will make your parents proud!"spoke Tayyibah

Muttering a "Bismillah" she finally opened her eyes. She was shocked. Her percentage was 93%...

Tears welled up in her eyes! An unknown feeling erupted in her heart! It this the feeling of my success after hard work...She was sure of becoming a Doctor now!
Soon the news spread around the high school and she made all her teachers proud of her.

But....
Will she be able to fulfil her dream?
°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••
Talha entered his house.He was ignoring everyone in the house since the morning. He remembered the conversation
Flashback starts
"Talha,we elders have made up a decision. Will you mar...."

"Maa please you know the answer..."

"Don't forget you love her!"

"I used to. Not now!"

"But..."

Talha stood up and left for his office leaving his breakfast untouched.
Flashback ends

"You know if i was on your place I wouldn't marry her. I mean she is a mother and I don't want a used Item!"
Hamid(Talha brother) spoke
This sentences were enough to boil Talha's blood.
He without any warning stood up and holds Hamid's collar and punches him on his stomach.

"She is not a used item and from today respect her she is your would be Sister-in-Law"
Everyone looked on shocked and a smile appears on their faces.Talha leaves his brother and walks out. Hamid smirked.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
"So are you here to take your money?"
Yes...Yusuf had put back the money she threw on his face. Luckily her car door was open and he put the money back on the drivers seat.

"Naah I changed my mind,Im here to take YOU..."He smiles towards her showing his perfect set of teeth.

Aliaa eyes widen and he smirks.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A Muslim Love Story!

Join Talha,Yusuf and Aliaa in their journey.
Vote and Comment! It encourages me!

This Story is purely my imagination so if it resembles any story it is purely a Coincidence!
Hey guys a new book. Sorry I deleted Falling for him! I was excited to write this one! So please support by voting and commenting and share!!!

Instagram:secretwriter811