Chapter 9:Sudden Death

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Aliaa POV:

"Aliaa you better show me your face right now or I'll come and drag you myself"there again goes mom. Seriously.What is it with Indian Mom's! They are a chatterbox! Yeah!She is calling me to teach me how to make Roti's Aka Chapaati! I HATE IT SO MUCH.

Last week I tried making one and instead of the roti becoming Round it became more like a Square Roti! I in anger had made a roll of the roti and threw it but....to my luck it fell on MOM! I had to hear a lecture of 15 Minutes.

Now...she's been calling me continuously to practice. Urgh! Why am I a Girl???

Stomping my feet I made my way to the kitchen.

"Yes Mom"I give her a sweetest smile ever. She in return glares at me.

"Come make a dough and roti's!"

"Eish! Eh??You know I cannot make"I throw my hands in air.

"Practice makes One Perfect.Nobody came all learnt from their mother's stomach darling!Try!" She replies.

Soon it was dinner time and luckily I was done with Roti's. I go to the kitchen and bring the chappati. They were quite better than last time that is not square, this time even I myself dont not know the shape.

Dad smiles with me. He knows the food is made by me. I know the food tastes quite bad nevertheless no one complains.

I was getting ready to sleep and that is when mom entered the room. Now what?

She smiles with me and sits on my bed.She holds my hand and start talking.

"Alu...You are getting married in a month. I know you will be the best wife,mother or daughter In Law."

"At last someone tries appreciates me!"I reply

"I will not be there to tell you your mistakes,You should be responsible,now you have to give all your attention to your husband. They will be your family and your everything.Respect him,give him his rights,support him!
Treat your mother in law as you treat me!Your sister in laws as you treat Aiza!Respect them!"

"O..Okay but why are you telling me all this?"

"That will be a different atmosphere,different habits,likes,dislikes,you will take time to Adjust,you will miss your Home. But you will consider that as your House or Home!Cook for them with Love.Bring peace if you ever fall into argument!Okay??"

"First of All,you could give this lecture on my wedding day and secondly its quite late you should go sleep and give me time to digest all this!"

"Just felt like telling you!Love you!Good Night!" She leaves after replying.

Next Morning:

Mom,where are you and dad going so early in the morning?"

"We have to go invite your grandparents and your dad's relatives.Remember your wedding right?"

"Oh okay."I smile towards mom.

"We will be late at night so today make your lunch and dinner yourself."My eyes were wide like saucers. Food!I make worst food in the world!

"Okay"

"Allahafiz!"Mom and dad hug me and Aiza and leave.

Luckily today is Aiza's holiday so I and Aiza play Badminton together followed by Monopoly then I make lunch and dinner.

Seriously,what will happen to me after Marriage! I made worst food ever.Aiza made weird faces throughout lunch. Rude Much!

Soon it was night time and Mom and dad had still not reached. I started to get worries. I called Uncle he said they left long time ago. I tried calling dad but his phone was unreachable. After about 15 Minutes mom called.