Chapter 8 : bleeding hearts.

Dedicated to every single person who voted and commented.

At least 10 votes until next Chapter!

Aliaa took a good look of the two human beings sitted ahead of her. They looked really angry as if they would murder her any moment.

"We are waiting"one spoke while banging her hand on the table while the other person was stomping her feet on the ground.

"It all happened in a sudden.I liked the boy and I said yes. Nothing interesting."

"You mean you took few minutes after you met him to say Yes.Did he force you?Did he show a gun to you?If this happened then what if he is in a Mafia Kind of business?I read many stories on wattpad and mostly the boy forces the girl into marriage."

"Oh God!What If you become a widow at such a young age.What does he do?Did you ask him?What if he doesn't allow you to meet us"

"Guys guys!This is real life. Not any story on wattpad.We took a few days time to give them an answer.He literally came at my house to see Me!And YES he do not bring Any GUN"

Aliaa sighed a relief when she saw them settle down. She had returned home quite late and soon new spread like a fire that Aliaa got engaged. She had just woke up when her two friends Tayyibah and Amina entered her room and brought to a nearby cafe. Brought?a cheap word,they literally dragged her

"You did not bother to tell us"

"As I told you it happened in a sudden."

"Your telling you took few days and then you're telling it happened in a sudden.Which is which?"

Aliaa was loosing her temper,but this showed they really cared about her. She woke up from her place and hugged them,they hugged her back.

"Sorry we were over protective.It was a shocking news that you did not tell us"

"I understand."

"Any pics?I cant wait to see him.Is he handsome?Does he have six packs?"Amina squeals.

Six packs!whats that?urgh boys body?Aliaa was never interested in six packs or anything else.

Aliaa muttered somewords under her breath and stood up.

"I'll send you pictures on the watsApp group but for Allah's Sake now let me go home"

Tayyibah and Amina giggled.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Everyone in the Mussa Mansion were sleeping soundly as they were really tired but only one person wasn't sleepy.

                            Talha!

He was broken,shattered and much more.He did not believe the girl he rejected was the same ALIAA!

Talha POV:
I went to the library yesterday as it was a Saturday and to meet Aliaa as well. When I reach there I do not see her,I waited for about an hour but to no avail.Did she already get selected?I left Yusuf's engagement just because of her. But where is she? I go to the receptionist and ask her.

"Excuse me Madam. Do you know Aliaa,she used to come here almost every week and wanted to become a doctor."

She looked at me and then tried to remember.She removed her eye glasses and smiled warmly at me.

"Ya ya remember such a sweet girl,but boy!I haven't seen her the whole week.She was talking something about a scholarship and all so maybe she got selected."

Im too late.Oh Allah.The first girl in my life whom I showed interest to and now,she is unavailable. Allah! I smile warmly at her and leave from there. Then I remember something.