Chapter 10: Time flies...

If Allah has put you in it so he will also help you go through it!

Aliaa POV:
Its been 2 months to my parents death and things are slowly getting into place. Well,my dadi(Grand Maa) moved in to stay with us while my uncle and all went back to their home.My marriage has been postponed.My home isn't home any more it is a House with only dead people living. We miss our parents terribly. Everyday my eyes roam around the door to see if dad is coming. My eyes search for my mom standing in the kitchen humming songs making our breakfast. The worst part is that they will never return.

    You have to Move On!
    I pretend to be strong!

For dadi and Aiza...Aiza isn't the old self cheering girl I ever knew.She was my mum and dads favourite and I know it pained her the most. I never weep near Aiza and whenever she cries I console her but inside my heart is crying.
Dadi is still mourning on her sons death. She cares for us like a mother does!

You cant wait for them now!Everyone denied to take me and Aiza in their home saying they have their own children to take care...Uncle agreed but I heard Rashida Aunty complaining so me and Aiza decided to stay on our own. Yusuf was enraged after my decision and wanted to marry me as soon as possible but I need time.I cant take Aiza and Dadi at my in laws right? Even if Yusuf agrees but I know Aiza wont agree.

We have no one to call ours!I have no one to call MINE except for Aiza and Alizeh. Alizeh has come from UK to visit us since she had some visa problems she couldn't arrive earlier on.It was mid night and I wasn't sleepy so I go in my parent's room which is just as tidy as mum always wanted. I take out my dads clothes and hug them close to my heart.I let my tears flow...

"How long will you cry?" Alizeh speaks

"You are awake? I thought you were sleeping"I wipe my nose with a tissue.

"You cant hide anything from me Aliaa."

"Alizeh we dont have money and Im thinking of starting a job" I speak my mind

"Hmm I wish I could help you with some but even Jiju (bro in law) is having a not so good time"

"Noo...You don't have to worry about us. I visited an orphanage and they wanted a computer operator so im thinking of applying there"

"Hmm you can.We will go tomorrow in sha Allah.Sleep for now."

Before going to the orphanage the next day,Yusuf called me and asked me my how abouts.I talked to my mil and I felt good. After the call ended I go sleep.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
9 months later:

"Aliaa im getting late please hurry up" Aiza screams.

"I am coming"Taking a final look of my apperance I quickly wrap a hijab on a head and leave. Alhumdulillah we are now on good financial status only that I get exhausted alot! I work for almost 14 hours which includes overtime. Aiza takes cake baking orders as she is really talented. We still remember our parents alot. In fact Aiza cries but I don't. Like I don't get any tears in my eyes. I pray for them because thats what we can only do. No amount of crying can bring them back. I have become more mature... Dadi makes the best food in the world, I also try to make in my free time(keyword:TRY) but I don't get any free time.

"Why are you late?Were you giving Yusuf bhai a flying kiss?"Aiza teases.

"Why flying kiss? I would kiss him for real!"I wink and she laughs.

      Its good to see her laugh...

Talk about Yusuf! He is angry with me and I had no time to pacify him. He is angry because I want to do a job when he has alot of money. He is not my husband yet and I dont want to trouble him.I managed to hide that I work but some how after few months he got to know and his angry that I don't want his help. I reach workplace and got busy in work when my phone rings without checking the caller ID I pick up the call.

"Hello"

"Hmm you can stay without me for a month right?"it was Yusuf

"Sorry I don't know how to confront you after that day" I honestly spoke

"Whats tomorrow?"

I wonder and then realisation hits me. His birthday.

"Happyyy birthday!" I chirp

"I want a gift"

"What do you want?"

"YOU" He replies.

I blush profusely.

"Hmmmmm"I shyly reply.

"Im serious Aliaa.Our marriage is fixed since long and I don't want any obstruction now.I can't stay without you. Lets get married"

"Yusuf I want to but... you know Aiza and Dadi,how can I leave them? My heart wont feel at ease"

"There not your responsibility!"he remarks.

"Yusuf!You don't understand me."

"Alright I don't!" He cuts the call.

Shit. I made him angry. I try calling him but he does not pick up. Why cant he understand. Why does he always have to be so....

I reach home at 7 and fall on the sofa. Someone runs their fingers in my hair....dadi...I smile. Its so relaxing.

"What happened?"

I tell her everything what happened between me and Yusuf.

"His right. How long will you be taking of Aiza and Myself?Your marriage was fixed and now its the right time to get married. Aiza is going to the UK and I'll go back at your uncle's"

"Wait,when did this happen?I mean Visa"

"Just now,I am sure Yusuf is right.Call him and tell him when he wants the marriage. Now"

"Yes di(sister)I am going to UK,I'll live with Alizeh she even agreed. Now get married. Remember dad never wanted to delay your marriage"

I go to my room and take my phone. Yusuf doesn't pick up.

After third ring he picks up and yells.

"What?"

"When do you want our marriage?"

"Are you sure? What about your sister and dadi?"

"Don't worry about them.Aiza is going UK and dadi back to uncle's."

"I'll tell mum. We will come tomorrow okay?"

"Okay!"

I sleep. The next day I did not go to work as Yusuf would be coming. Everyone came except for Talha Bhai. I had a very great time. They were like my family. They arranged the wedding day after two weeks and the shopping would all be done by them despite my million protests.

My mum always fascinated my wedding shopping and now the biggest days of my life are coming,I want my mom and dad on my side. I wanted to do shopping with them.I let my pillows absorb my tears....
I find it hard to believe its been 11 Months since mum an dad's death.              

           Indeed,Time Flies!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

An update! Mehndi coming up next! Im so excited who else is???