Chapter 15

Dedicated to @ShaistaAfree @AfreenKhan059 Asfiyakhan17  kauser786 @Ab-e-

Vote and comment

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Yusuf POV:

"I plan on having 2 kids. A boy and a girl. No tension no stress." Aliaa tells me.

"But... what's the fun then? Boring life." I tell her.

Aliaa is starting to open to me. I love her so much. She gets along with my mum and my sister's. She understood that I do not want to leave my mum alone. I love her for understanding me.

"Well... we do not want to increase the population right?" She smirks.

"I plan on increasing." I tell her.

We leave the cafe and sit in the car. After a few minutes we reach home.

Femida aunty was on the doorstep.

"Hey beautiful." I greet her.

"Hi handsome." She greets me back.

"Where's talha?" I ask her.

I have not met him yesterday. Ever since I got married he is ignoring me. He stays to himself only.

"In the gym."

"I'll go meet him. Aliaa, you go inside." I tell her.

"Yes. Let's go aunty." Her and femida aunty go inside while I walk to the gym.

"Talha!" I scream.

"Yusuf! What is it?" He tells me while reading a book.

"Can you tell me why you are ignoring me since I got married?" I ask him.

"I'm not. Now you are married..."

"So...?" I ask him.

"You have someone else to take care of. I mean she needs your time and attention." 

"I am giving her my time and attention. And getting married doesnt mean I should ignore my friends."

"I know. But anyways. I'm leaving soon so you should get used staying away from me."

"What the hell talha?!"

"We are rich. What's the need to go to the US?" I tell him.

"I want to become an author. I don't want to live on my fathers money."

"You have an equal share idiot. I don't want to listen to this again." I mini yell.

He deserves this. How can he think of leaving me alone? How can He?!
I won't let him go.

"Go to hell!" I tell him.

I don't listen to him and start walking to my house. I'm angry on him. I reach my house and start walking upstairs. Femida aunty calls me but I ignore her.

I slump on my bed and think of our moments together. I always want to keep him, close to me...

Aaliya enters our room.

"What's wrong?" She asks me.

"Nothing. Talha wants to go to US university. He wants to learn book writing and all."