Chapter 5: Im here to take YOU..."

Yusuf stood in front of his Mirror.Today is Sunday and he was to go see the 2 girls today it self. Just because of Talha he now had to see the other girl as well. 
He did not know why but his heart was beating like hell. Usually the girl's would tense when meeting him but today... It was the complete opposite.
Femida and Farida entered his room. They both smiled looking at him and Farida came forward, hugged him and kissed him on his forehead.

They left for their destination.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Yusuf POV
We reached her house.
I asked Chachi her name.
"Ask her yourself"came her reply.

We entered her house and all the relatives welcomed us. I find her dad a really quite and strict person.I immediately tense near him. Then came her brother who was literally oggling at me. I cough a little.
I mouth my chaachi
"Why are they staring at me like this?"
She shrugs and smiles with me.

"So what do you do?"her father asks.

"Umm I do business Marketing, i mostly travel for 2/3 days and then sell the items in my city"he replies

"How many are you in your family?"

"I have 2 little sister's and I stay with my mum. We own a house and we just stay near my Uncles house!"

"What about your father?Has he passed away?"

This was the question I feared. I hate my father.I never liked talking about him. I hesitate answering him. He raises an eyebrow.

My uncle comes to my rescue.
"My brother stays in Dubai.He has another family over there,and he doesn't come here frequently"

"Ohhh" came her brothers reply.

"Well Yusuf go outside,Farhin is waiting for you"
Oh so her name is Farhin!Nice name!

I go outside in the garden to see her sitted on the chair. I move forward and she stands up.

I take a seat on the nearby chair and she also takes a seat. She is a pretty girl with long Brown hairs and is of a good height.

"So what do you do?" I ask her to ease some tension
She looks up at me... And I see some tears in her eyes in her very small dark brown eyes.

"Ummmmm.... I g-o to college"She stutters.

"Please don't get anxious even i find this very awkward"

"Ca..n I t..el you something?"She suddenly asks

"Yeah sure"I reply
"Please dont marry me,I have a b..oyfr..iend!"she blasts a bomb on me

"Then why did you agree to meet me?"

"My mum and dad hate him and they like you very much...they say you are a perfect match but I love Him."

"Please please plesseee say NO,they will never listen to me!"

Yusuf sighed and runs his hands through his hairs a few times...
Wont I ever find a good wife? Why?? Why Allah?why?
Without answering her I leave from there and enter the house. Femida aunty stops me and asks

"So is it a Yes or a No?"

Well I did like her i mean she pretty and all but what is the use when she doesn't love me? .

"Im sure It is a Yes from my daughter!" Her fathers speaks.

I was about to say No but I stop mid way...What if they ask me why? i cant insult her like this.

"I want some time to think."I quietly reply.

We leave from there.I sat in the driving seat and start the driving.