Chapter 1:

"Did you see her Mariam?I do not like her,she is so short and her hairs are very long

"Did you see her Mariam?I do not like her,she is so short and her hairs are very long."Complained Yusuf

"Ahan you know what Yusuf... I wish you find a girl who will take out hundred mistakes in you. And ever heard the "Judge Me when You are perfect" thingy.. you really need that."

Yusuf laughs and remarks
"I AM PERFECT DEAR SISTER...and moreover she was so Quite...Only I was asking her questions"

"This is exactly what I expected from you Yusuf"Talha intervenes

"Wow Talha Bhai you're back?Yusuf bhai has so many tantrums"Mariam talks

"Allah who are you to judge the poor girl?If you don't like her why did you lie my name"

"Don't even complete...she was for...you know what? You should have seen her Talha...she was really short than me and her hairs were really long. She is going to delay me."

"But that doesn't mean you tell my name"Talha points towards himself

"Am I Missing something"Mariam speaks

"Yeah Mariam your lovely brother lied my name saying I liked her when he showed me her Picture.Moreover I haven't even seen her."Talha explains angrily

Talha was angry that Yusuf lied his name. He did not want to get married anytime soon. He always ignored girls.But it seemed his mother wouldn't leave him until he got married and Yusuf added more chapters to his life after he lied his name. No wonder his mother barged in his room and asked when would be like to meet her??He was shocked and asked his mother who? Then he understood Yusuf was a play boy. First thing in the morning he decided to meet Yusuf.He knows Yusuf more than anyone. After all they were best friends more than cousin's to each other.

"Mariam you disturbed my sleep,idiot now both of you get out from my room"

Mariam dramatically sighed and then spoke
"I thought you decided to bring us a  BHABHI"

"In shaAllah Soon"Yusuf cooed.
Even he wanted a life partner now. He had everything in his life except for a Father and A Wife. Father he wasn't sure of getting looking at his ego but a perfect wife he sure wanted.💑
He even decided the number of children he would have!

"Stop stop dreaming...looking at your behaviour I'm not sure you will get a wife..come on man you saw almost 15 girls and liked none"Talha Said

"Talha I do not want a woman to marry me just because of my Money. I mean money is here today and tomorrow it might not be. I want someone who will accept my two loving sisters and my mother and take care of my house and my children and most importantly ME."
Talha couldn't stop his laughter and he burst in laughter.Yusuf narrows his eyes and threw a cushion on Talha. Talha expertly dodged it and both started laughing.

       Best friends they surely were...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

She held the paper tightly in her arms and slowly with one eye closed, starts opening the paper. It's not that she is scared of failing. She surely passed and she knew it but she was scared knowing if she got less marks. She had worked really hard that semester and getting average marks would break her heart. She was a topper but when it comes to exams her anxiety would ruin things! Her aim was to be above 80%.

"Oh my God Aaliya you are so slow...come on girl... im sure you will make your parents proud."spoke Tayyibah

Muttering a "Bismillah" she finally opened her eyes. She was shocked. Her percentage was 93%...

Tears welled up in her eyes! An unknown feeling erupted in her heart! It this the feeling of my success after hard work...She was sure of becoming a Doctor now!
Soon the news spread around the high school and she made all her teachers proud of her.

But....
Will she be able to fulfil her dream?
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
AUTHORS NOTE:
ASSALAM GUYS...
FIRST CHAP OF THE BOOK...PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE HIT THE STAR BUTTON JUST DOWN HERE AND COMMENT! IF YOU READ SO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!
SO SHARE

FI AMANILLAH