Chapter Thirty One

Christian POV:

"Can we just not go this year?" I asked Damon who was pacing up and down in front of me. It was just himself and I in the park as it was about midnight. Awkwardly swinging on the set, Damon was stood with a slightly angry tone.

"We go every year for many years. It has been amazing every time".

"I know I know" I muttered, looking down to my feet that were kicking the sand beneath my feet.

"It's because of Anna isn't it?" He half-shouted.

"I don't want to leave her but it wasn't that"

"Whatever" He muttered and started to walk off but I jumped off the swing quickly and followed him.

"I will come Damon. I promise I will. It will be great I know it. Truth be told, I miss just being with just you. Look Damon, I know I have a girlfriend and I have been with her practically all the time I have been back and I know that wasn't fair on you. I'm sorry I didn't even let you I just turned up with her and expected you to be okay with that. I'm sorry. But I want you to know this, you will always be my best friend okay?" He stopped in his tracks and turned around with red eyes. Oh gosh, he is crying.

"I love you man!" Throwing his arms around me, I did the same to him in return. "I thought you didn't want to be friends anymore."

"That is ridiculous! Damon, you are my best friend. I'm sorry." Stood in the middle of a public park for anyone to see, we stood an hugged for a little longer. Although he was a little too crazy at times, I still loved him, just in a different way to Anna. Oh gosh, Anna. I have to tell her that I'm going away to the YouTuber only meet-up thing. I am going to have to leave her here alone for a while. Oh Gosh, I hope she will be okay.

Deep breathes Christian. You can do it. It will all be okay.