the reminders....

Living how Abby lives in terms of her emotions is quite polar at the best of times, many think its okay to exploit the weakness in Abby's emotions but really do they really know what shit they are getting themselves into. Abby is one of the rare women who can hide from the right people yet, from their perspective it looks like she trusts them perfectly, Abby can be very convincing if she wants to be. Many guys wouldn't believe that she can manipulate guys so they learn their lesson the hard way, it's why she let's them get close and the second she finds out that they are going to try trick her, the ice in her heart and soul protects her so her heart doesn't break. Abby believes that nobody can thaw the ice and destroy the stone that occupy her body as protective mechanisms. Controlling emotions is very hard and it gets harder when there is emotional pain involved because that is when Abby's heart goes cold and nobody can recognise who she is anymore. Small things can make her react way too much or just not enough, depending on the situation that she finds herself in. People on the outside even her closest friends can't even see that she wants to cry and break soon because she is on the verge of breaking and destroying everything around her, many think she can handle loads but she really can't because it hurts and she can't cope much with it. Many wouldn't be able to tell when she's pissed off or sad because 90% of the time she listens to punk covers of pop songs. Abby likes to think she doesn't need protection or a knight in shining armour to keep her safe but in reality she requires a guy who's able to console her at points of weakness and allows her to blossom at times of strenght.

Guys I'm taking a break from writing for a bit, who knows if i will be back or not, really does depend on how the next couple of months go, anyway just know that I appreciate the support xx love you all, Natasha