the mysterious reason i come back for more

i guess meeting u 2 weeks ago wasn't meant to go as planned but it gave us both time, we did end up on the couch and did get to have lunch together and gave him a new spot for eating, he loves the food there me too but i'm a salad girl i like special type of workouts. before meeting up with him my stomach knotted with nerves and excitement but it just feels right, today going to him i felt sick on the train wishing i could be with him for longer, met him over at his college and first thing i did was pass him my handbag to carry because i was sore and was just a way to get a break, walking to his accommodation is a trek but for how good he looks hes worth it, hes caring but also keeps himself fit which i love, what i don;t like is him seeing other women, but i cant exactly tell him that, tinder came up during conversation and he said he met one girl last week, hiding how much i hated that was hard. in his accommodation room things were definitely one of the best things I've had, so i have a diamond ring and on the times we have met up I've worn it, the both times I've been in his room he has checked it out, i don't know what to even think about it, first reaction is to just ignore it and see if next time it happens again, its hard to even think what it means. when u include that he finishes college soon and is probably gonna go to america for the summer, its 3 months without seeing each other will it be good or will it be bad for us its hard to really know, these maybes are one thing i'm not a fan of and its driving me crazy. would have loved to spend more time with him on Tuesday but don't thing work out, i'm that girl that's not ready to settle but i don't got time for one nighters, atm i'm flirting with 2 or 3 guys and almost certain at least 2 will not text or a while, keeping a guy on edge is fun especially in public, trains are easier than buses and pubs are a good place too in a dark corner, college classrooms are good too if they are full enough and u got enough coverage from prying eyes, pretty sure the time i did it majority of the class hadn't a clue what was going on, but if I wasn't so guarded then I would have probably been asked about it.