Chapter 19

That special day was here. Their special day, to be correct. Today was the day that Emily was finally going to marry her lover, Peter Pan. She'd been waiting for this day ever since he proposed on that night. She felt like she was in some sort of fairy tail. She was getting married to the one she loved more than life itself, and she was going to spend the rest of her life with him in Neverland. She was excited. Even though they were going to have a simple, small, wedding, she just couldn't help it. And of course, soon-to-be Ms. Pan just had to think of the soon to be wonderful moments to come. After pacing back and forth for god knows how long, she finally realized that it was only 20 minutes until her wedding began. As soon as she realized it, Slightly walked into the room, looking quite nice in his Indian wedding clothes. "Emily, you look beautiful." commented Slightly, which brought a smile and blush to her innocent face. "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." She said, winking at him in a silly manner. Slightly cracked a smile and lightly laughed. He always loved her silliness. "Are you ready to become Ms. Pan, Emily?" he questioned, a very loving and caring look in his eyes. "I'm more than ready." She replied, a new-found confidence flowing throughout her veins. Slightly still looked at her with a loving and caring look, a look that, in her opinion, never seemed to go away. Slightly hugged her tightly, and led the way to the alter... 'Ten minutes until i'm a married woman...' she thought, hardly believing it. She was going to be married to her sweet, caring, and loving man in less than ten minutes. This thought made butterflies fly all around her stomach. Slightly on the other hand, was making sure the other boys were in order. In doing so, he glanced over to her, seeing her deep in her thoughts.
"What are you thinking about, Emily?" he asked, pulling her out of her thoughts. "... Just thinking about... the fact that i'm going to be a happily married woman in less than 8 minutes..." she said, slightly drifting back into her thoughts, and sighing contently. "You like the feeling?" he asked. "Yeah." She replied... ," I, Peter Pan, take Emily Jefferson, to be my lawful wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for rich for poor, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, obey, til death due us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth." he said, a huge, warm smile on his face as he said each and every word. " I, Emily Jefferson, take Peter Pan, to be my lawful wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for rich for poor, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, obey, til death due us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth." She said, tears on the edge of spilling from her eyes. Peter carefully pulled out the rings. He then slipped her ring on her finger delicately, getting ready to say his personal vows. "Emily, I've loved you since the first second I laid eyes on you. Two months into dating, and I already knew you were the one I was going to marry someday. You're the most beautiful, intelligent woman I've ever met, and I'm proud to say that I'm your husband. I'll always be there for you, better for worse, for rich for poor, in sickness and in health. I love you more than you could ever imagine, my little gemstone." Peter's speech brought her to tears, and soon she put on his ring,with some difficulties, and started to say her vows. " Peter, I love you more than life itself, you've always been my top priority. I don't care if my parents will never know you, because I love you. I don't care about how different our world's are. You're my savior. You always have been, always will be. I'm proud to be your wife." She said, choking up on her tears of happiness. "Well then, without further a due,  I now proclaim you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." And with that Peter kissed her, and it felt like she could feel all his love for her throughout the kiss. After so long, they each found their perfect match.