The first step

Sabine glanced at Lothal City as she spotted a well-known shuttle. She ran to her speeder who was in the Tower of Ezra. She drove to her place where she had a painting of the Ghost crew the Loth cats and Loth wolves. She put her finger on the painting where Ezra was. She was ready to bring Ezra back. After all these years, she was finally able to search for him. She turned and saw Ahsoka. Together with her she walked into the shuttle and they flew into the hyperspace. Sabine looked around the shuttle then looked at Ahsoka.

"You haven't changed Ahsoka." Sabine said and put her helmet on her legs as she sat down. Ahsoka smiled and looked at Sabine.

" You've changed your hair color, and it's  shorter too, and you've changed your armor as well, "Ahsoka said. Sabine smiled and looked out of the cockpit.

"Yeah. I finally could paint the armor. And I put a Purgil on it. In memory of Ezra" said Sabine and look at her helmet.
"I hope we find Ezra, it's been 5 years since Ezra disappeared." Sabine said and looked at Ahsoka.

"He's alive Sabine, only where, that's the question. Did Hera say something to you where Ezra could be?" Ahsoka asked. Sabine shook her head.

"Unfortunately no, Hera Chopper and Jacen are traveling a lot, but they didn't found Ezra yet." Sabine said and sighed. "To see him once again, that's my biggest wish, that he sees what he did and how his people and his planet looks like now." Sabine said.

Ahsoka looked at her and nodded. "Surely he waits somewhere for us and hopes we'll get him." Ahsoka said.

Sabine smiled and looked out of the cockpit. There is hope. Somewhere in this galaxy is Ezra, waiting for us. A new journey has begun. A journey that still holds many surprises.

First chapter is done. I hope you like it. In memory of Star Wars Rebels I will write this story. And how the adventure of the Ghost crew continues. Mostly it will be the story of Sabine and Ahsoka who searching for Ezra.