3: Car

Mel drove in front of Sam so he could follow her, She had taken her bike there so her and took Ron's car to get Sam since she didn't have a car.

"Hello Judy, Hello Ron," Mel called out as she pulled in and Sam zoomed by her running to his room, Mojo following behind.

"Hello Mel, William and Robert coming home soon?" Judy asked looking up from her flowers.

"Yes, they are thanks for remembering," Mel told her with a smile, Judy nodded in happiness.

"You know, maybe those boys will make a move on you," Ron wiggled his eyebrows, "anyways can you check on Sam?"

"Sure Ron," Mel rolled her eyes as she walked upstairs to Sam's room.

Sam's door was open so Mel leaned against the door frame listening to what Sam was saying, "All right, Mojo. I got the car. Now I need the girl. I need money to take out the girl is what I need. Zero bids." He let out a short exhale as he looked at the computer in disappointment, "Great. Broke."

Mel stayed in the doorway as she slowly pulling out her wallet as she continued to listen to Sam who was known talking to himself in the mirror, "Good. What's up? Nothing. You know, just driving my car. Driving my car."

Mel rolled her eyes before handing Sam some breath spray and a 50 she had on her, "here and don't waste it."

Sam used the breath spray as he took the 50, "I won't, thanks."

"Come on Sammy we have a party to go to," Mel told him as she slung an arm around his shoulders as they walked downstairs.

"Ron, this one is uneven," Judy told him as she was checking the path her husband had made. Mel and Sam walked outside when this conversation was happing, Mel had paused on the porch to take off her hoody and tie it around her waist.

"Yeah. I'll take care of that real soon." Ron told her before seeing his son walking on his grass while Mel walked on the path like an adult. "Ah, Sam..." He called out.

Sam paused to look at his dad, "What?"

"...I do not like footprints on my grass."

Sam looked at the grass, "What foot- there's no footprints."

"That's why I built my path. So why don't you go from my grass onto my path, okay? Like Mel," Ron gestured to the girl walking on the path who confused Bee so much by the Autobot symbol on her arm.

"It's family grass, Dad." Sam retorted.

"Well, when you own your own grass, you'll understand. Right, Mel?"

Mel looked at Ron to the grass to Sam before nodding, "when the grass is green and nice it makes a good impression and makes you feel accomplished when you look outside to see your hard work."

Sam rolled his eyes as he paused seeing Mojo, "This, this, I can't do it anymore."

"What?" Judy asked confused.

"You're putting girl jewelry on a boy dog. He's got enough self-esteem issues as a Chihuahua, Mom." Sam deadpanned.

"That's his bling... I want you home at eleven o'clock!" Judy yelled at her son who was getting into his car.

"Yeah, all right." Sam brushed off.

"Eleven o'clock!" Ron yelled

"Please, for the love of God, drive safely. You have Mel with you! Don't kill her!" Judy yelled as she gasped.

"Seat belts on!" Was last thing they heard as Sam drove off.

________________________________________________