S7

Sam and Mikaela both ran down the stairs almost falling a couple times while Mel walked down the stairs carefully.

Sam ninja slid into the kitchen grabbing his backpack and rummaged around before finally grabbing the glasses.

"Your mom's so nice," Mikaela told Sam with a smile.

Sam pushed the glasses into Mel's hands, "I want you to slip out and get these glasses to them, while I distract my parents, okay?"

Mel nodded as she slipped the glasses in her pocket, while there was a knock at the door making them freeze.

Ron gave them a look as he walked over to the door, "Ronald Wickety?" The man is known as the most hated man in this fandom, Simmons.

"It's Witwicky," Ron corrected, "Who are you?"

Simmons scoffed as if it was an easy question, "We're the government. Sector Seven."

"Never heard of it."

"Never will. Your son's the great-grandson of Captain Archibald Wickity, is he not?"

"It's Witwicky." Ron corrected again.

"May I enter the premises, sir?" Simmons didn't wait for an answer before he pushed by Ron.

Judy came into the room holding a bat, "Ron, there are guys all over the front yard."

"What the heck is going on here?" Ron ordered while Mel stood in front of Mikaela and Sam protectively.

Simmons turned to Ron, "Your son filed a stolen car report last night. We think it's involved in a national security matter."

Ron: National security?

"They're ripping up my rose bushes!" Judy called out.

"That's right. National security." Simmons told him before looking at Sam.

"What is this?" Sam questioned before Simmons walked up to them.

"How are you doing, son? Is your name Sam?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I need you to come with us."

"What?" Judy almost shouted as she and Ron stood in front of Mel while she stood in front of Sam and Mikaela.

"Whoa, way out of line," Ron told him.

"He's not going anywhere with you," Mel glared at Simmons who just rolled his eyes and yawned.

"Sir, Ma'am, I am asking politely. Back off." Simmons told them.

"You're not taking my son," Ron stated with anger.

"Really? You gonna try to get rough with us?" Simmons laughed.

"No, but I'm gonna call the cops because there's something fishy going on around here."

Judy agreed, "Yeah."

"Yeah. There's something a little fishy about you, your son, your army-girl of a friend, your little Taco Bell dog and this whole operation you got going on here." Simmons told Ron his anger building up.

"What operation?" Mel shouted in disgust and confusion.

"That is what we are gonna find out," Simmons told her as one of the agents walked over too Simmons holding a device.

"I think direct contact."

Simmons nodded taking the devise, "Son? Army-girl?"

"Yeah," Sam answered cautiously.