4: Bumblebee

Sam woke up with a start from the sound of Bee's engine roaring to life. Sam grunted as his hip hit the corner of his desk while he was running to the window only to see Bee leaving the driveway. Sam flipped out, "Oh, God. No no no no no no no no no no! Hey, that's my car! Hoh- No! No no no no no no!" Sam ran down the stairs at full speed painting as he called out for Ron, "Dad, call the cops!" Sam ran outside, grabbing Judy's bike as he did so.

He had hopped on the bike and rode up beside Bee, "Where are you going with my car, buddy? Where are you going?" He pulled out his phone and called 911, "Hello? 911 emergency! My car has been stolen! I'm in pursuit! Right? I need all units, the whole, the whole squadron. Bring everyone! No, don't ask me questions, all right? My father's the head of the neighborhood watch!" He yelled into the phone, lying about the last part.

Bee sped up as he continued to drive soon coming to a warehouse. Sam through the bike to the side as Bumblebee transformed, causing Sam to run behind a car. "Oh my God," Sam mumbled under his breath.

He let out a gasp from Bee pointing a light at the sky, that gasp was short lived since he pulled out his phone and started recording, "My name- is Sam Witwicky. Whoever finds this, my car is alive, okay? You see that? Since this is my last words on Earth, I just wanna say, Mom, Dad, I love you, and if you find Busty Beauties under my bed, it wasn't mine. I'm holding it for Miles. No, no, wait, that- Okay, that's not true. It's mine and Uncle Charles gave it to me. I'm sorry. Mojo, I love you. Mel don't worry about me I know you lost your best friends, and now me. But don't do anything rash, promise me, ok? I love you guys so much."

As Sam cut the recording the guard dogs started barking and running at him. "No! No! No! No! My God. No, you're a good dog! Good dog! Good dog! Oh, my God. Whoa! Hey, hey, hey, hey! Whoa! All right! Oh! No! No!" Sam shouted as he ran into a building climbing on a couple boxes stacked up.

Bumblebee did a few donuts around the room making the guard dogs run off. He wasn't expecting at all what Sam yelled at him, "Okay. Please, please don't kill me! I'm sorry! Take the keys! I don't want them! Car's yours!" The sound of police sirens caused Bee to drive off.

Sam perked up looking at the policemen that climbed out of the squad car, "Good, you're here."

"Let me see your hands!" One of the Police officers yelled at Sam.

Sam freaked out, "No, no, no, no! It's not me!"

"Let me see your hands," the Officer told him.

The guy's inside!" Sam yelled as he pointed.

"Shut up! Walk towards the car. Put your head on the hood," Sam did as he was told by slamming his head on the hood.

_________________________________________________

Ron had been called to go to the station to pay for Sam's bail, he was ticked.

"Look, I can't be any clearer than how crystal clear I am being. It just stood up." Sam told the deputy.

The deputy was buying none of it, "It just stood up. Wow. It's really neat. Okay, chiefy. Time to fill her up. And no drippy-drippy. What are you rolling? Whippets? Goofballs? A little wowie sauce with the boys?"

Sam rolled his eyes in annoyance, "No, I'm not on any drugs."

"What's these? Found it in your pocket." He told Sam as he held out the bag of Mojo's pain medication, "Mo-jo. Is that what the kids are doing now? A little bit of Mo-jo?"

"Those are my dog's pain pills," Sam stated simply as he was starting to question the deputy's sanity.

Ron continued, "You know, a chihuahua. A little..."