Chapter 5- The Project

"What do we have first?" Hermione groaned as she got out of her bed. She and Ginny shared one room while Blaise and Draco shared the other.

"Potions. That's our only class though. For two months. Wonder why," Ginny answered as the girls pulled on their robes.

"You girls almost ready?" Blaise shouted up the stairs.

"Yeah!" Ginny screamed, "Just give us one more bloody minute!"

"................................... Its been a minute! Where are you?" Blaise called after exactly sixty seconds.

"Blaise Zabini, I swear if you yell at us one more time I will have your head!" Ginny screeched as she grabbed her bag and Hermione handed her her wand.

"Than its a good thing I'm calling to you instead of yelling," Blaise said.

"I will give you thirty seconds to run before I hex your sorry arse," Ginny said as she and Hermione left their room and started descending the stairs.

A loud slam of the door could be heard as they entered the common room to find Draco sitting on the black couch, bored.

"Ah, good your here. Took you long enough," Draco said muttering the last bit under his breath.

"What'd you say?" Hermione asked as she pulled him off the couch.

"Nothing, nothing," Draco said quickly.

"I thought so, let's go. I'm starving," Hermione said, "Wait where Ginny go?"

"Well its been," Draco checked his watch, "Seventy nine seconds since Blaise had his thirty second warning so I'm assuming she's chasing him down."

Hermione laughed as they left the room, "Any idea why we only have potions?" She asked.

"No. I assume its some sort of project that will require all our attention though," Draco shrugged.

"You're probably right," Hermione said as they entered the Great Hall, ignoring the stares and whispers they were receiving.

"Hey guys!" Ginny said, she had sat with the Slytherins.

"Hey," Draco and Hermione said, sitting opposite Blaise and Ginny.

"Blaise," Hermione said, "What happened to your skin?"

"Ginny hexed it to be blue for the next twenty four hours. If I try to remove the spell, I gain hot pink dots," Blaise sighed as he shoved food into his mouth, reminding Hermione of how he used to eat.

"Hermione, you going to eat anything?" Draco asked once they had ten minutes until class and needed to go.

"No," Hermione replied, "I'm not hungry."

Draco eyed Ginny suspiciously who nodded and mouthed 'Later'. Draco nodded and stood with Hermione.

The four left the great hall together as McGongall turned towards Professor Sprout, "Twenty galleons Malfoy and Miss Zabini and Weasley and Mr. Zabini are together by holidays."

"You're on," Sprout said as she shook McGongalls hand.

Potions:

"Good morning class," A tall, young(mid twenties at least) witch said as she entered the the room, "I'm Professor Emorta. As you all may have noticed, your classes for the next two months consist only of potions."

Several people nodded and looked up eagerly.

"Well, the Ministry has devised a new curriculum to see signs of certain potions. One in particular as it seems to be quite popular. A love potion. Can anyone tell me what the name of this love potion is and what it does?" Emorta asked.