chapter 4

Marshall was at his house playing bass as he usually would on a night like this, a night where his thoughts were everywhere, he couldn't place a finger on why he felt... Jealous?... when PG had to tell something to Fionna in 'private'. He sighs tossing another piece of paper on the ground which had random scribbles of lyrics, that were supposed to ammount into some sort of song. After awhile he set his bass down and floated up to his room, he laid down on his bed yawning feeling quite exhausted. He shut his eyes slowly cuddling up pulling Hambo close to his chest, he felt a tear roll down his face remembering the time he spent with Simonè, ((THAT IS THE FEMALE NAME FOR SIMON GUYS ;-;)) he still wanted her to remember but he had realized that it was too much of a wish. After a bit of thinking he drifted off into a deep sleep himself.

*Morning*

Cake stretched to Fionnas side smirking "Oh Fionna!!!" She held out Fionnas name making sure this would wake her up. Fionna yawns squeezing her eyes shut, she was still extremely tired and sore. She pretended to be asleep hoping that Cake would soon stop bothering her "Come on Suga' I know you're awake!" Fionna mumbles something and tries punching Cake, this ends up being Fionna pressing her fist on Cakes face. Cake laughs moving out of the way making Fionnas' arm fall over "Fine, fine I get it you need your beauty sleep! But you better be ready for that Ball later tonight!" Cake starts walking toward the ladder "I've made you a dress of course!" She chuckles knowing it would be hard to get Fionna into a dress yet again, but it was always worth it. She walks down the ladder and starts making some breakfast that smelt extremely good.

Fionna smelt the food downstairs being cooked, she smiled and sat up slowly stretching out and yawning. "Foood..." She mumbled this rubbing her eyes and getting up from her bed almost falling over flat on her face. She stumbled over to the ladder and climbed down it slowly making sure she wanted fall off. "Look who decided to get up!" Cake laughs.

"Cake I'm so tired dude..." She yawns now finally in the kitchen where Cake had been cooking. She sniffled loudly walking closer to where Cake was.

"I know baby, and I also know somethings up.." She smirks knowing she was 100% correct, "Come on suga' tell me what happened." She flipped a couple pancakes and put a more pancakes onto a plate already filled with about 30 pancakes.

"It's nothing Cake really." She really hoped Cake wouldn't ask much more since she had royal promised and she knew how terrible it was to break one as well. She grabbed a plate and put 10 pancakes onto the plate, she sat down on the table and started to shovel the pancakes into her mouth hungrily.

"I doubt it's nothing... OOOH!!! Did Gumball ask you to the ball??!!" She giggles as she finished cooking all of the pancakes ((holy poo I over use the word pancakes guys ;0; )) and grabbed the rest joining Fionna on the table.

"Come on Cake we all know that wouldn't happen." Fionna was feeling more awake now after eating breakfast. She got up putting her dishes away "Where is that dress anyw-" She was cut off as she heard a knock on the door, "I'll get it.." She sets down the dishes and walks to the door, she was filled with shock noticing who was at her door.

"Hi Fionna..." Marshall had that familiar smirk drawn on his face "You going to Gum wads ball?"

She didn't now how to act with him now that she had to 'like' him more than a friend "Umm, yeah.... Why?" She hoped she didn't mess up yet.

"Just didn't want to go if you weren't you are literally the only chill person there Fionna.." He shrugs and floats in the air a bit.

((Thats all for today/tonight whenever you are reading this ;0; I am tired and going to bed c; Ill post more later and junk dont forget to comment !!! THANKS <3))