chapter 7

((Just want to thank you all for commenting, seriously made my day. Right after I read them I began working on this for you guys, ugh made my day cx Oh and the new Adventure Time episode <3))

Fionnas POV:

I wake up slowly feeling miserable, I don't feel like doing anything, not even fighting evil junk. I groan falling out of my bed onto my face, I wince slightly standing up once again trying to balance myself, I get dressed in my normal clothes and stuff my hair into my hat walking downstairs ignoring Cake who is obviously too caught up in making bacon pancakes anyways. I slowly walk out the door keeping my head down.

I hear someone walking near me which makes me run now not wanting to get caught up with anyone right now. I run into the forest sometimes slamming into trees since I'm not paying any attention to where I'm going. I end up getting lost, I slowly sit down resting my back up against a tree, why do I feel like crap? What is going on with my head? I know that it has to do with Marshall but I really can't think like that, besides I like Gumball and I always have. I sigh softly holding my knees to my chest.

Marshalls POV: ((The italics are for what happened during the time of Fionnas POV, if that makes any sense?))

I wake up slowly feeling like I owe Fionna an apology for whatever I did, I mean I don't have the slightest idea. I sit up getting dressed in a black shirt, a red flannel shirt, and some skinny jeans. I walk out the door grabbing my bass on the way out, I get close to her house and I see her walking somewhere, I walk closer trying to get her attention, but she just runs away from me. I sigh watching her leave a pang of hurt in my chest. "Wait..." I mutter this softly feeling bad.

Why does this bug me so much, shes just a stupid girl right? I mean what is her deal anyways, I didn't do anything at all, I am not going to follow her and I will not let this get to me... Why should it anyways? Just a stupid girl... Just a girl... But she isn't just a girl, she is so different from all the other girls I've ever met. I sigh hitting my head against a tree nearby "Stupid..."

I end up walking back home I need time to be alone and think about this junk, I can't even think straight right now... Maybe thats why I think I like Fionna, I mean it has to be right? I open my door walking inside and instantly start strumming on my guitar, this usually helped me on days I was down. I even start singing,

"Good little girl,

always picking a fight with me,

you know that I'm bad,

but you're spending the night with me,

what do you want from my world?

you're a good little girl"

I smile softly at the song remembering the night we sang together, does she really not think I'm a terrible person... I sort of hoped she would have said she loved me that night, even though I knew it was too good to be true... She probably hates me now anyways.

Fionnas POV:

I get up from my spot after thinking about everything, I don't know if I can go through doing this to Marshall, but I really want PG to be happy with me. I walk towards my house knowing I needed to talk to Cake... Wait I'm stupid really stupid, I can't talk to her about this at all ever... I never can and this bugs me even more, I slam my body against a tree on purpose trying to let out all my anger that I'm bottling up inside.

I walk around aimlessly some more wondering if I should go talk to Marshall and tell him I like him or something, then at least Marshall wont be mad at me... Maybe... Unless he hates me of course. I walk to his house and knock softly on his door "Ma-Marshall...?" The suspense of this is killing me...

((heh had to do a cliff hanger ;3; c: Leave comments, vote and junk c:))