chapter 8

Marshalls POV:

I hear a knock on the door and set my bass down on the couch, I really don't want to talk to anyone right now so I take my time in answering the door. I open the door and I am surprised to see Fionna standing there, she looks a bit scared or on edge. "Uh... Hi Fionna, sorry about last night... I didn't mean to upset you..." I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly.

"No, Marshall you didn't do anything wrong..." She sighs quietly looking down, it bugged me to see her like this, she was usually in such a happy and excited mood.

"Fionna is something bothering you...?" I ponder on the question hoping not to upset her further, "Come on wheres that smile." I poke the corner of her lips smiling softly, she smiles softly herself then looks up at me.

"Nothings been bothering me..." She still sounds a bit distant, I frown and look down myself, "Please don't be upset..." She sounds serious. I need to tell her right, I should just come out and say how much she means to me, but I don't know what to say... I should gather my thoughts first so I don't sound like an idiot, but she seems sad and maybe this will cheer her up.

"I'm not mad." I smile looking at her again, "You should probably go get some rest." She blushes softly looking down.

"C-Could I maybe stay here...?" She sounds so cute I can't even take it.

"Of course." I smile brightly looking at her still "You can sleep on the cou-" she cuts me off.

"Can I stay in your room?" She catches me off guard, I feel a blush creeping on my face hoping I could contain myself, I don't want to do anything stupid.

"Uhh s-sure.." I shut the door as she walks into my house, "I'll be upstairs you can come up whenever." She nods sitting on the couch and I walk upstairs changing into boxers and a T-shirt, I get in my bed holding hambo to my chest. Does she like me too, or is she just sad and needs to stay with someone?

Fionnas POV:

I can't believe I just did that, I stay seated on his couch regretting that I asked to sleep in the same bed as him, Cake will be so mad and and I'm just so stupid. I face palm looking down at the ground a bright red blush on my face. I take my shoes and hat off not wanting to do that upstairs, I then stand up waiting to go upstairs, "You can do it..." I sigh making my way to his bedroom.

I open the door slowly, the room was dark and I can tell Marshall flinched as I opened it I slowly make my way to his bed and climb in staying as far away as I can from him. I feel his arms snake around my waist pulling me closer, I blush a bright red as he looks down at me, "H-Hi.." Oh my glob I am so stupid hi? What the hell was I thinking?

"Hey there." He smirks kissing my nose softly and I flinch at this, "Sorry..." He sighs pulling his arms away, think Fionna think, I press my lips hard against his shutting my eyes waiting for his reaction, he holds onto me tighter kissing me back. Oh glob oh glob, he likes me too why did you have to do this Marshall I don't want you to like me I want you to push me away and ask me what the hell I was doing. Why do you have to be so difficult?

I'm so lost in thought I didn't even realize he had put his tongue into my mouth, what the glob is this?? WHY IS HE DOING THIS WEIRD JUNK?!!? I pull away slowly looking up at him forcing a smile, he frowns looking down at me "Too far right?" He looked a bit annoyed.

"Y-yeah..." I mutter this softly and he held onto me tighter.

"I'm so sorry Fionna." He looked seriously upset.

"No, it's fine." I smile softly burying my face in his chest, he smelt nice and it made me calm down a lot, before I knew it I fell asleep.

Marshalls POV:

"it's not fine Fionna..." I mutter this looking down at her, I'm such an idiot I knew this would happen and yet I didn't hold myself back, I hear her breathing steady and smile softly notcing she fell asleep. I rub her back softly and run my fingers through her long blonde hair. I feel calm myself and fall asleep shortly.

((So I felt like writing another chapter c: Here is where it gets cuuuuuuteeeee errrrrmmmmm fannngiiirrrlliinggg heeelp cx anyways thanks again for the favorites and junk!!))