Chapter 13

((ok just gonna freak out a bit here.. over 100 veiws... that is more people than in my school c: thanks everybody!! erm))

Fionnas POV:

I am a little upset that Marshall ended up coming over, but I hugged him back making sure that he knew his attempts at comforting me was working. I am quite happy here in his arms but I keep thinking back to what Gumball told me... All those years I chased after him finally paid off.... He likes me.... Actually likes me. I blush thinking of this and cling tighter onto Marshall, "Feeling better Fi?" He pulled from the hug looking at me closely and I nod.

"Yeah, I'm feeling much better actually..." I force a smile looking up at him, "Thanks for making me feel better..."

"Why were you so upset anyways?" He looks genuinely worried. Think Fionna, why would you have been sad? Oh I can just say something about me being a Boom Boom baby or being the only human, that always makes me get all weird and distant.

"I was just thinking about being the only human in Aaa..." I sigh actually thinking about it again, he pulls me into a tight hug and I hold him tightly.

"Hey It'll be okay!" He says this with a bit of excitement, he's rubbing my back softly making me feel even better, "Lets go out on an adventure or something okay? That usually makes you feel better right?" I nod looking up at him still wrapped in his arms, he leans down kissing my nose softly making me blush a tomato red. I grab his hand and I grab my backpack with my empty hand throwing it over my shoulders.

"We can explore a cave or something?" I look up at him not wanting to go somewhere he doesn't want to go.

"Sounds fun." He smiles as we walk out the door searching for some cave.

Ice Queens POV: ((Just go with it c:))

"Gertrude stop being such a silly little penguin!" I yell at one of my stupid penguins as she throws a glass over, they always do stupid stuff like this. "No prince wants a dirty house!!" I scold this and Gertrude backs off making weird noises, what is it with these gals anyways? They are so weird they seriously have issues.

I walk down a hall making my way to one of my favorite rooms here, I giggle softly thinking about my fanfics. Yes I will make Finn and Jake be real and they will love me so much! I walk faster finally reaching the room with huge ice sculptures of Finn and Jake and multiple fanfics of mine, very well written. "Oh you will be mine! I swear to glob I will find a way to get you to me!" A couple penguins scurry after me and pull on my dress I look down extremely annoyed with there behaivor, "What do you want?!" They continue making noises and I'm guessing trouble nearby.

I follow them quickly making sure I was ready to attack, they lead me to the cage with Hot Dog Prince in it. He looks scared, why would he be scared? He's with me, I am very attractive and I know all the princes are all over me, "Whats wrong deary?" I wink at him making him quiver.

"Get me out of here you creepy witch!" He screams this at me. Why would he say such a thing to his wife? This hurts so much I fall over.

"Do you really mean that husband?" I mutter looking at him, "If you hate me so much maybe I should let you go and play hard to get! Yes thats it you boys always want what you cant get!!" I laugh opening the cage and grabbing him and throwing him out the window "AND STAY OUT YOU- YOU- LOSER!" yeah that'll make him want me so bad he wont be able to stay away.

((Okay had to do that ice queen stuff lol she is literally me, thanks again for reading! A bit of foreshadowing *wink wink nudge nudge* ok ill leave now cx))