Chapter 3

LOAINE’S P.O.V

“Sit right here, Loaine!” 

Eve dragged me to sit at the very front line, while everybody else weren’t coming yet.  This was Eve, in case you didn’t know, she would skip the lunch just to meet the idol, meanwhile I was starving like hell beside her with she even didn’t notice.

“I need to eat something Eve, I’ll be right back.”

“Nah, sit here, somebody would take your seat then.”

“I don’t mind, because probably I’d be dying right here if I didn’t find something to eat.”

“Okay, bring me something.”

“Oh young lady…”

I rolled my eyes and left her alone with my bag.  I ran to the cafeteria.  But…whoa…that must be their tour bus.  I didn’t know but it looked really cool.  I imagined myself to live in a bus like that.  Whoa.  But…the stomach didn’t compromise; I needed to find something before the show begun.

I ran faster to the cafeteria and…

“AWWW!!!  CAN’T YOU AT LEAST USE YOUR EYES TO FOCUS ON WHAT’S IN FRONT OF YOU???” 

A guy spilled his coffee to me and I was all wet.  I had some tees in my locker but that must need a little effort to go there and change, right?  Pardon my rudeness but the coffee was hot.

“I’m…sorry…let me help you.”

“No, don’t.  Leave me alone.”

“But your tee…”

“I’m okay, just leave me alone!”  I half yelled but still bowed my head, looking at the coffee on my tee.  Thank you.

“Okay…”  He mumbled and turned around, followed his people.  Wait.  Was that…

I changed my tee in hurry then came back to the hall.  I knew I got nothing to eat or to bring Eve but sorry, this was all because of that guy who spilled me the whole cup of coffee.

“Where did you go?  Where’s my food?”

“I haven’t eaten yet either.”

“What?  So why took so long?  Why did you change your tee?”

“Too many questions...”

“Answer me Loaine hey, what happened to you?

“Toby spilled his coffee to me.”

“WHAT?”

Eve shut everybody up why her ‘what’.  You know how loud it was right?  Yes.  And the fact that BYE has been there trying to say something but seemed like they’ve been shut up too by Eve, it’s even more awkward.  I…probably I should have acted like I didn’t know her, before it became worst.

“You shut up Eve, this is awkward.”  I whispered.  Thank God the BYE guys shook the awkwardness off by keep talking about the music and stuff.

“You said Toby spilled his coffee to you?”

“Yes, and can you please shut up?  We’re here to see them, that’s not good to keep talking like this.”  I whispered again.

“Ah!”  She hugged me…Evelyn…please…  “So happy for you, I’d be dead if I did bump into Connor.  Aw!”

“Yes you definitely would.”  I rolled my eyes and the next second, I didn’t care for whatever Eve said to me.  My eyes kept looking at Toby even if I tried to let go.