EPILOGUE

LOAINE'S P.O.V

-July 2017-

"Sweetie, take vitamin in every 5 hours, okay?"

I'm in rush at the airport with these 6 suitcases going on and now I have Mom on the line. What a busy day. How's yours?

"I got it Mom. I'm okay."

"I'll be there in 2 weeks."

"I know. You take care, alright? I'll call you back. I need to find a cab and going to the management's office."

"Oh right, don't be late!"

"That's why Mom. Send my loves to Eve, you two take care, I'll pick you up later."

"Bye honey. Keep me updated!"

"Roger that Mom. Love you!"

"Love you too!"

I hang up the phone - no, I wish Mom had already hung it because I can't even use my thumb to press the 'End Call' button.

"Taxi!" I wave to this one cab. Thank God the driver stops, and helps me to load my stuff to the car. I sit and taking a deep breath. Alright New York, let's do this.

The cab drives me to the office. Sam the project officer asked me to meet him in there. Yes, I flew a 24 hours flight to do a photoshoot and runaway. This is the biggest I have so far. The last runaway I did was all around Asia, to promote Manila and overall, The Philippines. I did campaign too with other models. Didn't expect that I can meet Sam and his friends. I signed the contract and here I am. I am moving into New York. Mom and Evelyn will come later in two weeks. Of course, Mom needs to drop off everything before she can focus on me and Evelyn. Oh. Have I told you yet that I am 19 now? Haha. Yeah. So does Eve. That's why her Mom let her to go and live with us. She's been the best manager so far, and after all, I can't lose my best friend.

Just in case you haven't realized, ever since the last time I met Toby in Manila, I haven't really talked to him. I mean we did, once in a while, for the first 6 months, until we realized that this is not the best condition we like to have between us. We can only just hurt each other's feelings. I feel sorry for being too far from Toby, but nothing I can do. And so does him. And to add the complicated situation, it's 3 years, guys. You can meet people in 3 years. So we make a conclusion that probably we should let each other go. Literally live our dreams. I still like to stalk his Twitter timeline, and Instagram's profile, to see how the band grows. It's good to see. I feel so relieved after all. He does have a good life in there. I'm not lying. I haven't had anybody else in my life since Toby. He's my first, and so far, nobody has replaced his position yet. I know, I've met some male models. But you can't push yourself either to somebody when you don't feel it. Right? Right.

What I have here is the same as what Eve has with Thomas. She said that their relationship is more likely a 'stupid little love' which they however can't fight for. Thomas was being a bit more realistic. He's the one who asked Eve to have their life first, and see what will happen next. I know you understand how hard it is for girls to letting go, but yeah, we have no better choice.

"Loaine?"

"Yeah?" I turn around and meet Sam. I'm in the office lobby by the way.

"Hello! Long time no see!" We greeted each other and Sam leads me to his office, which is the photo studio. We're going to do this now. I have to do my first 5 outfits today.

"So how's the flight?" Sam throws himself on the couch. We wait for the stylist and wardrobe people to come.

"Oh that's horrible Sam, I can't feel my feet."