Bloody mess

Caleb face was covered in blood.

"tell me he is alive, please tell me he is alive." I said crying.

Nick went to check on him.

"He still has pulse, he need a medical attention fast." Nick said.

We took him back to where everyone was and they were all in horror. Good thing these competition always have paramedics.

They cleaned his wound but he needed to be taken to the hospital. I got on the ambulance with him as the other drove behind us.

---○---

As soon as we got there they took Caleb inside.

I was waiting with the others.

"He will be okay." Jason said to me.

"I'm scared, seeing his face covered in blood was too much." I said pacing.

A while later the doctor came.

"How is he." I asked him.

"He is fine, he just hit his forehead which led us to stich him up. He has bruises over his body due to the fall." The doctor said.

"No broken bones. We are just keeping him in observation till he wakes up and make sure everything is in order."

"Thank you." I said with a relieve.

"You can see him now, room 15." He said.

I ran to Caleb's room.

"How mad will our parents be?" Nick asked.

"Very." They all turn around to see everyone's parents.

"You ten are so irresponsible, why would you go there." My dad said angry.

Everyone remained silent.

"Just so you all know, you are grounded two weeks, school home and no phones and no hanging out after school." Mom added, and all parents agreed.

They all just sighed.

...........

I was sitting on a chair next to Caleb and had our fingers interlaced.

"Caleb, you had me so worried." I said with tears falling.

"Non lasciarmi, Caleb." -Don't leave me.

I started to cry, and didn't noticed that the entire time my parents and Danielle were there listening to me.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

I felt someone hugged me.

"He will be fine, princess." My dad said.

"I hugged him tight, seeing Caleb with blood today was a lot, I felt like I was gonna lose him." I sobbed in my dad's arms.

"I'm so glad my son has someone like you." She smiled.

"I love him so much. I know people say our love is very intense and yes we are sixteen and young, but when we are together feels right. He means the world to me." I said wiping my tears.

"Thanks for loving him, he was afraid you wouldn't even give him a chance."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well for one his past, and then the social status." She replied.

"He was annoying at the beginning, but after that he became one of my best friends, and feelings started to develop." I smiled.

They just smiled at me.