It's my fault

He shoots and he scores. Well guess what, he did. It's been a month since we've been having sex with no protection, cause we just get in the heat of the moment.

And today I found out i was pregnant. I'm just waiting for Caleb to come back from his classes to tell him the news.

After a while i started to pace, I was a nervous of how he would react about the news.

"Mia?"

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough to know that something is up. So start talking." He said crossing his arms.

"Well, you see." I started to ramble.

He walked towards me and grabbed my face making me look into his eyes.

"What's going on." He said worried.

I sighed and said, "I'm pregnant."

His eyes widened.

"Pregnant."

"Yes I'm pregnant. Why are you so shocked." I said a bit angry.

"I'm not." Before he could finish his stupid sentence I cut him and slammed the door.

He sighed and he let me cool off. I went to Val's room and checked on him.

"Hey Val, are you okay?" I asked sitting next to him while he was playing with his toys.

From time he still gets nightmares, like someone is taking him and Mel away from us.

"I am." He said smiling.

"I will leave you to play, love you." I said giving him a cheek.

"Love you too, mommy." He said hugging me and giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I got up and went to check on Mel.
And she was taking a nap. So i left her to sleep and went to the living room and collapsed on the couch.

"Feeling better?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

He sat down next to me and interlaced our fingers.

"I admit I was a bit shocked about the news, but I'm happy." He said smiling.

"I'm happy too." I said smiling.

"I can't wait to tell the twins about the new baby." I said to him.

"They will go nuts when they hear that the big bird will visit." He said laughing and me being me punched his shoulder.

"Ass." I said rolling my eyes.

"I have one and its all yours." He said smirking.

"My perv." I chuckled.

Two months later have passed which means, four more months of college.
Though Caleb has more months ahead for missing out half year.

"Everything seems to be perfect." The doctor said.

"Thank you, Doctor Duke" I said to him.

"Daddy." I turned around to see a cute little boy with brown hair, blue eyes. Looks like he was about Mel's age.

"Hey Champ, meet Miss Salvatore and her daughter, Melody." He waved at us and got down, he went towards Mel.

"That's my son, Damon." He said smiling.

"Hi, Mel." He waved at her smiling and Mel returned it and little blush covered her cheeks.

"Hi, Demon." She said smiling.