Three years later

It's been three amazing years. Let me fill you in on what has happened with us.

Camilo and Briana got engaged on our Senior trip to Spain. Yes Camilo managed his way to be a chaperone. They had twins, Brisa and Callum Roman. After they were born they got married. And yes they did made Briana and Camilo run, it's a good a thing they have Zara to help them. Did I mentioned Zara calls Bri, Mom. Zara knows about her biological mom, but in her eyes Briana is her only mom.

Hayes and Lacy, those two are something else. Turns out Hayes had baby fever he was putting holes in his condoms, she smacked him and made him sleep on the couch. She was scared to have a baby but once the baby was born it came natural to her.
They had boy, Luke Hayes Belmont. They got married last year. Luke is now two years.

Jason and Johanna got married and had a girl, Claire Knight.
They had one drunken night and forgot about protection. They were both excited when they found out about being pregnant. She is the same age as Luke.

Maximo and Nick got engaged. They are so cute together, I'm really glad they found each other. They plan on adopting after college.

Miranda, yes she met someone in college. They are still together and very much in love. And they got matching tattoos, they are both crazy. Perfect for each other.

Some got married, some engaged, some have babies. Like I said at the beginning, we are a bunch of crazy people.

We are also in our last year of college.

As for me and Caleb. Well let me just show you.

"Melody Luna Bellisario, come back here." Caleb Yelled.

"It's mine, daddy." She said sticking her tongue out.

Just like Caleb, she loves donuts. And she may or may not have steal one of his donut.

I love watching them fight over a donut, it's so cute.

"They are nuts." Valentin said.

"Yep, nuts indeed." I giggled.

Oh, meet Valentin Caleb Bellisario. Mel's twin.

He is a mini me while Melody is a mini Caleb.

We moved to an apartment after they were born, and no we aren't married. he did give me a promise ring.

We have no rush, for now we are focused on finishing college and enjoying our kids.

"Caught yaaa, donut stealer." He said tickling her.

"Hmph." She pouted.

Caleb gave her a kiss on her cheek and gave her a donut.

"Next time ask, sweet lover." He said while chuckling.

Mel just nodded while eating her donut.

"I should find a new place to hide them." He sighed.

"She is Mel, she will find them." I giggled.

He closed all gaps between us and pulled me into a sweet kiss. He still makes me feel butterflies every time he kisses me and I still blush at the unholy things he says.

"Yuck" they said in unison.

"No kissing." Valentin said while eating a cupcake.

"Yes, it bleh." Mel said eating the last piece of her donut.

"Is that my cupcake, Val." I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nope." He said innocently.

"Come on champ, let's save you from your mother." He picked Val and left.