Special chapter: The Wedding

A month later and today was my big day, we wanted something small, not too fancy. So we decided on a beach wedding.

"Eiiik, I'm so excited." I started to squeal.

Caleb left hours ago so I could get ready.

"We are here, now let's get you doll up, puta." Briana said chuckling.

"I love weddings so much." Lacy said in a awe mode.

"We know, that's why you are best wedding planner in LA." I said smiling.

Do you have any idea what is like to have one of your best friends plan your wedding. Not just anyone but Lacy, That woman is crazy and if something isn't in their place she will either fire them or send them a warning.

"Let's get your ass ready." She chuckled.

"Alright puttanas, work your magic." I said and they just laughed.

Since I couldn't pick between them i made them both my maid of honor.

Johanna, Miranda and Melanie my bridesmaids.

Caleb also made Nick and Hayes his best man. And Camilo, Maximo, and Jason his groomsmen.

After two hours they were done.

"You look beautiful, Mia." Briana said smiling.

"So not crying." Lacy said trying not to cry, big wedding sucker.

"You look beautiful, baby girl." We turned to see dad.

"My baby is getting married." Mom said crying.

"We will see you there." Briana said. And they both left.

"Mom you are gonna ruin my makeup." I said trying not to cry.

"Here, I want you to use this tiara." She said putting it on my hair.

"I love it, this is the one you used on your wedding." I said wiping get a tear.

"My favorite girls." Dad said hugging us.

"Let's get our daughter married." He said smiling and we all left.

................

Everything was perfect, the guest were already there and the bridesmaids and groomsmen in their places and of course the twins.

"Ready." My dad asked.

"Ready." I said smiling.

We walked down the aisle, I saw Caleb and he looked so hot in a tux, i still can't believe that after all these years we are finally getting married.

Dad gave me a kiss and said to Caleb. "Take care of my baby girl." Caleb nodded and dad went to his seat.

"You look beautiful, Mia." He said smiling.

"You look really handsome." I said blushing.

"Now that we have finally made it to this point and by finally I mean, it's about damn time," Nixon said.

"Anyways, before I do my thing, the happy couple would like to say a few things." He leaned towards us, "you are happy, right?"

We nodded.

"Okay, then. Now you may proceed," he told us.

"My Beautiful, Mia. Words can't describe how happy I am that you came into my life."

"We've been through hell and back, there were ups and downs in our relationship, but we found our way back."

"You mean the world to me. I love you so much."