He's back

This can't be true, no no. This has to be a nightmare.

"You escaped." Caleb said glaring at him.

"Potato potahto,  same thing" Kai smirked.

Aside from the red hair, Caleb looks like his Father a lot.

"Funny how I dated your mother, and here you are dating my son. Like mother like daughter." He said with an evil grin.

"You are a monster." I yelled.

"I'll take that as compliment." He laughed.

"Stay away from us, you already done so much damage." Caleb said angry I could see his hands ready to throw a punch.

I grabbed his hand trying to calm him down. His fist eased up and interlaced our fingers.

"He will play you, just like I played your stupid mother. How is she by the way?" He asked and now my blood was boiling.

I was making my way to him when Caleb grabbed me.

"Not worth it, Mia." He said glaring at Kai.

"It's a shame I didn't bring my guns. But expect a visit soon, enjoy while you can." With that being said he left.

I couldn't believe we were just face to face with him.

I hugged Caleb tight he hugged me back.

"I'm scared." I said while tears were falling.

"I'm here and I will protect you from him." He said giving me a kiss on my head.

"We need to tell everyone about this." He said looking at me I just nodded.

........

"WHAT." everyone said in unison.

Our friends just knew the horrors he did, but they don't know about mom. And i think it will stay like that till mom feels like sharing that part of her life.

"He is free, he is wondering the streets like he didn't do anything." Mom broke in tears.

My dad hugged her and she buried her face on his chest.

"He is dangerous, and with him out there our kids are not safe." She sobbed.

Everyone was looking at mom, I think they knew something went down there.

"I know it's none of our business, but what happened with Kai and you big sis." Camilo asked.

She turned around wiping her tears and said, " He raped me when I was sixteen." She just blurted it out.

Everyone went in shocked mode.

"I'm sorry you went through that." Cam got up and went to hug mom same for Max. They both hugged her tight.

This subject was very delicate, sometimes at night I can hear mom yell about relieving the day everything went down with her and Kai.

After a while we all calmed down.

"Till he is caught again, it's school and home." My grandpa said to us, which everyone agreed.

Everyone went home, but Caleb stayed with me.

We were on the couch, I had my head on his chest as he interlaced our fingers.

"Caleb, I don't want to live in fear. I want him behind bars again, it's not fair he is out."

"I will protect you from him, no one will ever lay a hand on you." He said wiping my tears.

I didn't realized I was crying, guess so much drama has happened.

A while later my dad and mom came to the living room with a serious look.

"Caleb, someone burned down your house." My dad said in a serious tone.

"What, how's is my mom, Cata and Hayes. Are they ok?" He asked trying to catch his breath.

"They are fine, when they arrived there, it was already in flame." Mom said to him.

I could see Caleb was about to explode, just one person could've done that. Kai.

"WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO HIM, I'M TIRED OF HIM. NOW WHERE ARE WE GONNA LIVE." He started screaming with tears falling.

"Hey, look at me. Everything's gonna be fine, that's just a house you and your family are important, you can't replace people." I said grabbing his face trying to calm him down.

He looked me deep into my eyes and started to calm, and like normal person with so many emotions, he started to cry on my shoulder.

"They are on their way here." Dad said to us, they they both left.

"Caleb, everything will be fine." I pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you, bunny." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I hugged  him.

A bit later Danielle Hayes and Cata came.

"Where are we gonna go." Caleb asked his mom.

"Here." Mom interfered.

"We don't want to be a bother." Danielle said.

"Nonsense, you four will stay here and that's final." Dad said giving them a smile.

"Cata and Danielle will share a room, Hayes and Caleb will have their own room." Mom said to them.

"Thank you, Mrs Salvatore." Caleb said smiling.

"Call me Elena, you earned that." She smiled.

"Same with me." My dad said to him.

...........

It was around eleven pm and I decided to do something for Caleb.

"Psst, you awake." Me.

"Psst, yes" Caleb.

"Come to my room, I have a surprise." Me.

"On my way." Caleb.

Minutes later he came.

"Mia, where are you." He whispered

"Here." I said with a smirk.

"Fuck, you look so sexy." He said making his way towards me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

I was wearing the same costume from Nick's party, I knew he would love me in this.

"The night i saw you in this costume it took everything to not take you right there." He smirked.

"Is that so." I said raising an eyebrow.

"How about a little fun." He started to kiss my neck.

Soon he took all my clothes just leaving the ears on my head. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall, with my legs still wrapped around him then he was inside me.

We had to be very quiet considering the house was full and we didn't want to get caught.

Round one became five and we ended up collapsing on my bed.

"Hot damn." He said catching his breath.

"That was mind blowing sex." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Nothing better than having your girlfriend as a roommate." He smirked making me giggle.

Then a thought crossed my mind.

"Caleb."

"Mmh."

"Did you used protection?" I said in a worried tone..

The room was filled with silence.

"No, we got caught in the moment." He said rubbing his forehead.

Oh my God.