Hayes Belmont

Another day at school, ugh can't wait to be a senior and be done with this place, sadly I'm still a junior.

"Bunny." He said walking towards me.

"It's Mia, not bunny." I sighed.

"If you act nice towards me i will call you Mia." He said/ with a stupid smile.

"I'm nice, you just make it difficult to be towards you." I said crossing my arms.

"Is that so." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yep, now I need to go to class." I said

"Before you leave, where is this classroom?" He said giving me his schedule.

Just my luck, I have all my classes with him.

"We have all classes together, so follow me." And we headed to class.

...........

At lunch I was sitting with Lacy and Briana, then I saw Nick and Caleb in another table with some girls.

Tiffany who was the main mean girl from school was really close to Caleb. I wanted to ripped her head off.

Tiffany had short blonde hair and green eyes and she is a horrible person, guess her parents did right naming her after the bride of chucky.

Two years ago she thought it would be fun to throw me to the pool, which had no water cause they were repairing it. I went there cause I had to give the teacher something, then Tiffany and her wannabes cornered me and threw me.

I broke my arm, and leg. I had to use crutches and a cast, her father paid the hospital bill, and begged us to not get his daughter expelled. I said fine only cause unlike their daughter, her parents are nice. As for the wannabes they got expelled, yeah Tiffany did not back them up so she threw them under the bus.

Camilo put snakes and spiders in her bag since he doesn't hit women.
And let's not forget he also put a couple of mouses.

Let's just say, she never messed with me again.

"Earth to Mia." Briana yelled.

"Someone is jealous." Lacy said teasing me.

"I'm not jealous, cause to be jealous you have to like the person, which I don't. Now if you two crazy excuse me I need to go to the bathroom." I said glaring at them then walked away.

"Yep she so has the hots for Caleb." Briana said while eating her sandwich.

"True that sis." She giggled.

...........

I came out of the bathroom just to be dragged in the janitors closet by Caleb.

He pinned me against the wall closing all gaps between us. I tried to escape but man he is really strong.

"Ever heard of personal space." I retorted.

"No." He said while kissing my neck.

Oh boy, I could feel my body heating up. He made his way to my ear and said in a husky voice. "Just a preview of what's to come." Then he left.

What the hell just happened. He Confuses me more everyday.

Caleb

Today someone important was arriving so i didn't go to school.

I was waiting at the airport.

"Caleb my man."

I hugged him, this man right here is like my brother.